Only Connect

Started by Silver Tabby, February 06, 2024, 07:09:42 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Connections
Puzzle #1206
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟪🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟩
🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟦🟩🟩

Hopeless. Easy to see once revealed

GrannyMac

Connections
Puzzle #1207
🟪🟪🟩🟪
🟨🟩🟦🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Just made it!  Red herring got me.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Connections
Puzzle #1207
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟪🟦🟦
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Guessed blue theme but unsure of all. Spotted purple just in time.

GrannyMac

Connections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟪🟦
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟪🟦

No idea, made sense once I saw the answers.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I looked in here after getting stuck after the first two. I'd hoped to get a clue which was easiest. I guess it's down to guessing then. Wish me luck as I'll need it.


Connections
Puzzle #1208
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟪🟦
🟦🟪🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟪🟦
🟦🟪🟪🟦

Might make sense to you but I'm no nearer. I wouldn't have ever worked that out.