Main Menu

Waffle

Started by JBR, October 30, 2023, 10:04:36 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

#waffle1714 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 252
🦿 #wafflelegend
wafflegame.net

#numble205 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wafflegame.net/numberwaffle


Quote from: morty on Yesterday at 02:24:49 PMI think Ill give the numbers a miss and cut my teeth on the one I'm used to.  :grin:

The way to get stars or for that matter solve these is to solve the grid before you start swapping. Mac can do this in her head somehow. I can't and use scrabble tiles and numbers to solve them before swapping. Could be done on paper too I suppose but I'd need a lot of paper for that or a lot of rubbing out.

morty

I wouldn't have the patience.  :smiley: I just dive in instead.

klondike

It takes longer to get the right letters set up than it does to solve it usually although it can sometimes be hard. The numbers are usually straightforward to solve but need care when swapping as clumsiness is my speciality.