DON'T FORGET

Started by Michael Rolls, October 28, 2023, 04:09:47 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

to put your clocks back - welcome to the long nights
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Thanks Mike. I've got a couple of jigsaws at the ready!  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Lot of clocks but luckily most set themselves. The rest get done eventually.

Raven

Groan, I hate the next 4 months.  :cry:

Scrumpy

Thank you ... Christmas to look forward to.. I love it..
Put a coat on.. some boots and go for a stroll.. It will soon be Spring..  :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I remind others but usually forget myself, so I've set an alarm on my phone this time.  :cool:  I've 6 clocks on my kitchen wall plus microwave, heating, cooker :cool: Herman Goering had a thing about clocks :grin:
Thanks Mike  👍

Scrumpy

SIX clocks. !!! on a kitchen wall... Bloody Norah..  I instantly thought of the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.. I don't know why..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Don't forget to twist your sundial a bit too.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 28, 2023, 03:30:34 PMDon't forget to twist your sundial a bit too.
:yay:  :yay:  :yay:
6  watches, four computers, two DVDs, the car, five clocks -some reset automatically, but I can never remember which  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
[email protected]

Raven

We're not too bad,
Kitchen clock.
Dayroom clock.
Bedroom clock.
Living room clock.
2 car clocks.
Other ones, phones, computers, tablets, ect sort themselves out.

morty

1 clock, 1 watch, 1 kindle ... the rest do themselves... oh, bugger, I forgot the clock on the cooker and every single time I have to get the manual out.
But an extra hour in bed ... oh bliss, my old bones will love that.

Michael Rolls

can't be bad  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:
[email protected]

Raven

I won't get an extra hour, my internal body clock is set for 6am when I get up for the pool. So I can be sure I'll wake at 5am tomorrow. If I lie for much longer my back will start aching. Hopefully it will be dry and me n Dageus can do a sunrise stroll on the beach........With camera.

JBR

I'm going to GMT tomorrow, and staying on it indefinitely.
Some clocks/watches will convert back to BST; others will stay on GMT because I won't be changing them ever again.

I'm sure I'll cope... until the powers that be decide to stop doing this nonsense every six months.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Here's a question.. how long before your timepieces that aren't connected to radio waves/internet etc go out of sync by a few minutes?