Obvious really

Started by klondike, October 07, 2023, 06:32:30 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Putin Claims Wagner Chief Prigozhin Accidentally Killed Himself By Drunkenly Playing With Grenades on Flight

Russian President Vladimir Putin suggested on Thursday that Wagner private army boss Yevgeny Prigozhin and his men died when, while probably drunk and high, they accidentally set off a grenade during a flight that exploded and killed all on board in August.

Putin has blocked international investigators from examining the wreckage of the flight; his claims were based on a Russian government assessment of the remains of the plane.

Yevgeny Prigozhin – the long-time Putin ally who led one of the world's largest and most active private military companies and who turned his army from the war in Ukraine to march to Moscow in protest, he said, at mismanagement at the Ministry of Defence – reportedly died in August in a plane crash over Russia. Observers, including Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, began to suggest almost immediately that the crash was not an accident, but a mopping-up operation against the leaders of the mutiny by the Putin regime. Some suggested an anti-air missile and planted bomb aboard destroyed the plane.

Putin, speaking in Moscow on Thursday, claimed he had been briefed by the "head of the Investigative Committee" and blamed Prigozhin himself for the crash based on the evidence they provided him.

Full story : https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/06/putin-claims-wagner-chief-prigozhin-accidentally-killed-himself-by-drunkenly-playing-with-grenades-on-flight/

Hopefully this clear explanation will put an end to all the uninformed speculation that this was somehow down to President Putin.

Alex

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:   I can only laugh.

klondike

The real question for me is are his porkies any bigger than what we get fed?

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on October 07, 2023, 10:07:56 PMThe real question for me is are his porkies any bigger than what we get fed?
But Putin's porkies are a bit more contrived than porkies about eating a slice of cake during lockdown.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

He beats Inspector Clouseau hands down..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

His actions amounted to treason, and this saves the cost of a trial. Rommel suffered a similar fate and he only thought about a coup.

Failed coup leaders don't expect to get away with it do they?

klondike

Why doesn't Putin just say that instead of inventing comedy BS? 

Maybe it amuses him to do so as did having a couple of Salisbury Cathedral fans smear nerve agent over a defectors door knob then just chuck the container where an unwary bloke found it and killed his partner. He likely thought that was hilarious.

Ashy

Died in action, with full military honours, a fitting end to a soldier's career.