Khan Makes it Official. White Families Aren't Real Londoners.

Started by Diasi, August 20, 2023, 05:10:32 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on August 21, 2023, 06:27:59 PMYes, I'm afraid you're correct.

Even if, somehow, a future government should be brave enough to completely stop immigration from third-world countries, and I'm certain that that will never happen, those immigrants, because of the sort of people they are, will tend to have large families. 
It is the way they have always lived in the third-world, simply because due to natural situations there, a large proportion of young children tend to die either upon birth or shortly afterwards.

It is a different situation here, at least at present, and most children do not die young.  Consequently, through force of habit, they have large families and the consequences are clear to see.

They will take over.

Absolutely, I know many Hindu and Muslim families see security for the parents in old age by having many children to help them survive. Its a custom that even the richer elements in their society respect. The exponential expansion just from 100,000 illegals gaining citizenship will result in probably a third of a million dependents turning up at the Home Office, seeking to burden our citizens with their needs. The new generation muslims etc then see our 'State benefits', as a great relief to their burden of funding senior dependents in old age. As the redoubtable Enoch said 55 years ago ...

"We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre".

He said 50,000 dependents! Today with 'legal' immigration at 600,000 nett, plus 100,000 illegals, that totals 700,000. Times that say just 3 dependents each = 2,100,000 annually plus the immigrants themselves in the first place = 2,8 million a year in total!

Thats a city the size of Manchester EVERY year - utter madness! Where is all the infrastructure to support these people coming from, of which at least 2,000,000 won't even speak the language?

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on August 21, 2023, 07:15:45 PMAbsolutely, I know many Hindu and Muslim families see security for the parents in old age by having many children to help them survive. Its a custom that even the richer elements in their society respect. The exponential expansion just from 100,000 illegals gaining citizenship will result in probably a third of a million dependents turning up at the Home Office, seeking to burden our citizens with their needs. The new generation muslims etc then see our 'State benefits', as a great relief to their burden of funding senior dependents in old age. As the redoubtable Enoch said 55 years ago ...

"We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre".

He said 50,000 dependents! Today with 'legal' immigration at 600,000 nett, plus 100,000 illegals, that totals 700,000. Times that say just 3 dependents each = 2,100,000 annually plus the immigrants themselves in the first place = 2,8 million a year in total!

Thats a city the size of Manchester EVERY year - utter madness! Where is all the infrastructure to support these people coming from, of which at least 2,000,000 won't even speak the language?

Exactly.
I'm sure that most British people can understand the consequences of such uncontrolled immigration.
Why can't our 'leaders' see it?

I'm sure there can't be that many of the misguided and naive do-gooders to swing government decisions.
That would suggest that those who make these decisions to allow entry - and even encourage it - must have their own reasons and benefits for doing so.

I'm afraid that I just cannot understand what those reasons could be.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on August 21, 2023, 08:35:08 PMExactly.
I'm sure that most British people can understand the consequences of such uncontrolled immigration.
Why can't our 'leaders' see it?

I'm sure there can't be that many of the misguided and naive do-gooders to swing government decisions.
That would suggest that those who make these decisions to allow entry - and even encourage it - must have their own reasons and benefits for doing so.

I'm afraid that I just cannot understand what those reasons could be.

Blair, (a Davros Globalist of course) started all this off by chanting quite correctly that increased population increases 'gross' GDP. However 'individual' GDP is much diminished as millions more share a reduced figure, as population expenses exceed income. Its like saying we sold 50 million more widgets last year on the balance sheet, without including what the 'cost of sales' were.

They cling to this bullshit, convinced no-one will ever gain a stage to deny their simplistic distortions - and to date their right! Crazy, sheer nut economics, designed to frustrate even semi intelligent argument!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Perhaps those above serf grade have been getting too big for their boots. Import loads of cheap labour, increase taxes and voila back to serfdom for the plebs.

Still not enough? Put the fear of god into them with red line graphs on TV every night and lock them up at home. That should do it. Any sign they might be recovering means it's time for another set of lockdowns.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on August 23, 2023, 05:22:38 PMPerhaps those above serf grade have been getting too big for their boots. Import loads of cheap labour, increase taxes and voila back to serfdom for the plebs.

Still not enough? Put the fear of god into them with red line graphs on TV every night and lock them up at home. That should do it. Any sign they might be recovering means it's time for another set of lockdowns.
I can only assume that they cannot see beyond the ends of their own noses.

Increase taxes - drive our best qualified and richest to emigrate.
Those people emigrate and others like them refuse to come here.
Those who can't emigrate see no point in working and claim the dole.
No businesses, no rich - who's going to fund the government and civil service?

Keep going - we become the new third-world.

Numquam credere Gallicum