The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Blowing a hoolie here this morning.  One pigeon has sussed the sparkly tape that blows from the fence, the litte beggar was pooping away earlier, right next to some tape  :rolleyes:

Food shopping later.

morty

Not too good here ... winter is well and truly on it's way.

I'm having a slob day and intend to do absolutely nuffin.

klondike

Quote from: morty on Today at 02:49:38 PMI'm having a slob day and intend to do absolutely nuffin.
I'd do that too if I wasn't so lazy  :grin:

Dextrous63


Ruthio

Had my covid and flu jabs this morning 🙃 

Scrumpy

#9425
Sunny day here.. Getting chilly now..
Flu and Covid all sorted .. done separately.. 
Washing dried and put away.. Well, I think it's dry..😊


Today at 05:25:31 PM
'Blowing a hoolie'
Never heard of that one Alex..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Red alerts popping up up on my phone, for those who are interested.
Remember if you can't see it, look through your phones camera lens, it can see what the naked eye can't. On Night Mode.