The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Lovely sunny day, sheets on the line this time.  I've got the last of the stuff from my old friend's house to take to the charity shop.

Mups

I had a bit of a worry today.  
I went to hospital appt.  to see the chap about my shoulder which is still playing up.

The are booking me in for a steroid injection,  but if that fails,  he said I would need an operation for a new shoulder!!    :shocked:  He also said I would need someone to stay with me for at least a fortnight afterwards as I wouldn't be able to do very much for myself.

What with the worry of that,  and that other bloke a few months back that wanted to operate on my lower spine,   I am at a loss to know what to do.   

If I was a dog, they'd probably put me to sleep!      Tears smiley 23

muddy

Sorry to hear that Mups .

Mups

#9363


Just  mulling it all over,  while  keeping an eye on you lot.    :grin:



Today at 10:09:36 PM
Quote from: muddy on Today at 09:53:34 PMSorry to hear that Mups .


Thank you Muddy.
I don't know what I'm going to do yet . .

Dextrous63

Jeepers creepers Mups.  I'll let you know how quickly my cat recovers as it might be worth asking the vet to have a look at you.  Maybe their medications are better?  😬😬

Seriously though, I hope they can sort something less drastic!!

morty

Bit of a shock that isn't it Mups ... fingers crossed the injection gives you some respite.