The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

Very nice Raven.
Have started to compile an eclectic mix of stuff from Temu, which I'll no doubt edit as the week progresses before hitting the pay now button.

Alex

Quote from: Raven on Today at 12:47:57 PMTemu Days are bad for me, I always spend too much. 😐 I just ordered my Winter Fleece from there yesterday.



I've still got that fleece you told me about years ago !!!

Raven

#9347
Quote from: Alex on Today at 01:35:11 PMI've still got that fleece you told me about years ago !!!

The cozy blanket one? Me too.

Today at 03:12:25 PM
Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 01:19:43 PMVery nice Raven.
Have started to compile an eclectic mix of stuff from Temu, which I'll no doubt edit as the week progresses before hitting the pay now button.

Thankyou. I love the Celtic and Viking stuff, have far too much of it really. I got most of my outfit for the Viking Festival back in July from Temu over the years.


Scrumpy

My favourite coat was purchased from Temu last year..
Just a one- off buy.. 
I have popped into their site to have a look but it is not a straightforward move.. They keep asking me to choose a cup because there is a prize underneath it..🥳
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

I ignore their wee games it just costs you more in the end. :downvote:

Alex

Quote from: Raven on Today at 03:08:05 PMThe cozy blanket one? Me too.


Yep still going strong, they wash so well !

Dextrous63

Quote from: Raven on Today at 03:08:05 PMThe cozy blanket one? Me too.

Today at 03:12:25 PM
Thankyou. I love the Celtic and Viking stuff, have far too much of it really. I got most of my outfit for the Viking Festival back in July from Temu over the years.


Could I suggest you don't turn up at the check in like that next time you fly to Tel Aviv?

GrannyMac

Never bought anything from Temu. Might have to have a look.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖