The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

muddy

#9330
I wanted the shingles injection but when I went they said we had already had it .
I told them we had not .
I am so needle phobic I would not forget two injections .

But the computer says nah ...or rather yes .

It worries me a little as I had chicken pox quite badly .

Mups

I finally got my windows cleaned today.   :upvote:
Nice young man,  efficient,  friendly,  and did a good job.
He charged me £20,  but said it will be less if I wanted it doing regularly.  

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 02, 2026, 05:01:43 PMI have to book with the doctor to have flu/ Covid jabs..
Need the car to get there..
Walk - in flu/ Covid Jab at chemist just down the road.. No appointment needed.. 
I know which I shall use..
Our GP is just round the corner, and has a pharmacy next door.  Very handy.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

Good morning all.   
The sky is completely grey here today.  Miserable.  :sad:

Scrumpy


Went for a walk.. popped into the chemist.. I had the covid jab.. I made my mind up .. there on the spot..
  Will pop in with my mate next week for flu jab..
Beautiful day.. no sunshine but warmish..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I popped to Aldi this morning, it's lovely and sunny here.

Vlad

Stressful day..flu jabs...and then updating new iPad from old IPad took ages with lots of glitches

klondike

I though Apple were supposed to make everything simple...

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on October 03, 2026, 05:17:15 PMI though Apple were supposed to make everything simple...
They do, but not when you are a geriatric whose grasp of things technical stopped at the intricacies of the clothes peg.

klondike


Scrumpy


My arm hurts.. I knew as soon as she put that needle in that it was a painful one.. 
Question is.. Do I let her do my flu jab later in the week..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 12:01:55 PMMy arm hurts.. I knew as soon as she put that needle in that it was a painful one..
Question is.. Do I let her do my flu jab later in the week..!!
Do they use live vaccines, Scrumps?
Hope your arm doesn't get too bad.

A beautiful sunny day here.  I've got lots to do, but my back is aching a lot today.  :worried:

Dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on Yesterday at 12:09:49 PMDo they use live vaccines, Scrumps?
Hope your arm doesn't get too bad.


A beautiful sunny day here.  I've got lots to do, but my back is aching a lot today.  :worried:

It's amazing how those leeches survive being squeezed through the canula.

Alex

Lovely sunny day here, washing is on the line so I think it's a TEMU day  :grin:  :grin:

Raven

Temu Days are bad for me, I always spend too much. 😐 I just ordered my Winter Fleece from there yesterday.