The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 11:48:44 AMGreat pic.. I was living it.. nearly put my umbrella up..!!!!

I never got out the car. :grin:

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on Today at 01:08:53 PMI never got out the car. :grin:
What's your 'go to' lens Raven?

Alex

Another great photo, I like the reflection from the street light  :upvote:

GrannyMac

Fabulous photo Raven!  So atmospheric.

I had my quarterly B12 injection today.  Its quite a painful one, but it must be good for me.  Flu jab tomorrow, not decided whether or not to have covid one this year.  Erring on the side of not.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Dextrous63

Happy to concede that it is one hell of a photo!

Raven

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 04:45:20 PMWhat's your 'go to' lens Raven?

It's a 500mm Wildlife Lens. Actually it's great for the Surfing Competitions too. Lol

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on Today at 06:07:49 PMIt's a 500mm Wildlife Lens. Actually it's great for the Surfing Competitions too. Lol
Thanks 

Dextrous63

Quote from: Raven on Today at 06:07:49 PMIt's a 500mm Wildlife Lens. Actually it's great for the Surfing Competitions too. Lol
Is it any good for taking piccies of Dukes and Duchesses, say, of Sussex, in their private habitat and selling to the tabloids?

morty

In their private habitat.....  :smiley: ... you make them sound like something out of an Attenborough wildlife documentary.

Raven

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 07:24:02 PMIs it any good for taking piccies of Dukes and Duchesses, say, of Sussex, in their private habitat and selling to the tabloids?

Not strong enough for that, have to get a bit too close.

morty

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 07:24:02 PMIs it any good for taking piccies of Dukes and Duchesses, say, of Sussex, in their private habitat and selling to the tabloids?
It's spooky you should say that as I've just read in the news that a photographer was spotted lurking around the school grounds where the mini-sussex kids are. 
It's an 'unacceptable intrusion .... apparently.

Dextrous63

I've ordered my camouflage badger outfit along with some night vision glasses from Temu, all for £15.08 which means free postage.

I should be up and running by mid Sept.

Specifically, running away from the pack of hunting dogs that they've set loose to chase me.

Mups

Quote from: morty on Today at 07:54:51 PMIt's spooky you should say that as I've just read in the news that a photographer was spotted lurking around the school grounds where the mini-sussex kids are.
It's an 'unacceptable intrusion .... apparently.
I heard about this on the news tonight too, Mort.  It was two blokes in a white can pparently.
I can see why Harry and his Mrs.  are concerned,  I would be if someone was following my son when he was little.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw0kl62zn0p7o

Dextrous63

I'd imagine that the son has bigger worries.  Namely that his parents are a pair of .....