The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: morty on September 27, 2026, 01:33:19 PMLike it! You don't change do you Vlad.  :smiley:

September 27, 2026, 01:37:55 PM
i never knew you did any courses Mups? It seems a shame you stopped after Reiki Level 2.

Acupuncture is probably more familiar to a lot of people ... though the principle is the same.
The meridians ...or energy pathways around the body.


My limited intelligence and intellect restricts me to one liners Morty

Alex

Quote from: Mups on September 26, 2026, 11:22:47 PMDex,  I believe that humans,  no matter how educated they are,  will never know everything.

When my Gertie was only 8 weeks old she was diagnosed by two Vets  that she had a  faulty Mitral Valve.
I was advised to return her to the breeder.   I loved that pup so much and didn't want to send her back and never know what became of her,   so I asked for a referral to a veterinary Cardiologist instead.
The appointment came through, and I took her for a heart scan.   My Vets diagnosis was confirmed.

To cut a long story short,  I took her for hands-on healing almost every week for the next 12 months.
Then around her 1st birthday she had to go back to the specialist for a check up plus another scan.
I was then given the news that her dicky ticker was now perfect.

My own vet was really surprised when I told him, and got his stethoscope out to have a listen to her chest.   
He agreed with the specialist.  Her heart was beating normally again.   
My vet admitted then, that he hadn't expected her to live, and that is why he told me to take her back to the people who bred her.

On her birthday last April,  she was 10 years old. 

Dogs smiley 34


Good news about Gertie, my grand-dog has been diagnosed with a heart problem and she is now on medication.  She's 10 years old and we've found out her sister has the same problem.

Raven

Not long back from the Garden Centre...Soaked. I have a couple of landscapers coming tomorrow morning. I want the bottom of my garden cleared, matting stuff down, and a thick layer of bark on top. Also a wooden edge around the lawn edges down there, several big half dead bushes removed and taken away. Far to much work for me and Dunc simply doesn't have the time. Bought a Spiera Bush for the corner and it's now sitting out on the table getting a good soak.
Fingers crossed it's dry tomorrow.

Mups

Quote from: Alex on September 27, 2026, 01:51:18 PMGood news about Gertie, my grand-dog has been diagnosed with a heart problem and she is now on medication.  She's 10 years old and we've found out her sister has the same problem.
Thanks you Alex,  and sorry to hear about your grand-dog.  Hope she manages alright on her meds.

My Vet's thought Gertie's problem was probably genetic,  and they said I must tell the breeders not to use those same parents together again. 


klondike

Playing around with a new app that makes up for my sausage fingers, with any luck. I'm just typing this by talking. It's working on a laptop. It also works on phones and tablets and stuff like that. Wispr Flow is what it's called.

I've looked up the link to put it in.

https://wisprflow.ai/

Mups

Quote from: klondike on Today at 10:23:03 AMPlaying around with a new app that makes up for my sausage fingers, with any luck. I'm just typing this by talking. It's working on a laptop. It also works on phones and tablets and stuff like that. Wispr Flow is what it's called.

I've looked up the link to put it in.

https://wisprflow.ai/
So how does it work if you have a foreign accent?   :hmm:
Do you have to set it to your nationality?

Scrumpy

Don't even go there Mups.. It will 'do your head in'.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 12:20:42 PMDon't even go there Mups.. It will 'do your head in'.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Wise words, Scrumps.    :grin:
I will leave well alone.  

Dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on Today at 11:23:55 AMSo how does it work if you have a foreign accent?  :hmm:
Do you have to set it to your nationality?
Oui, si, ja.

Mups


morty

It sounds too good to be true ....else I could go for something like that.

muddy

Quote from: Mups on Today at 11:23:55 AMSo how does it work if you have a foreign accent?  :hmm:
Do you have to set it to your nationality?

I knowa narthink I come from Barcelona