The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Having bought stuff on Ali Express they send me regular emails of stuff that may interest me. Now they frequently miss the target and I really have no interest in this tuff, I'm not even sure how it is used but maybe the ladies here might know...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006868980343.html

Silver Tabby

Raven

JBR

At a rough guess, I'd suggest that you apply this to your arse... to make it look beautiful.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Well yes. I was wondering just how it might be applied . External or internal for starters :shocked:

Scrumpy

If you lived nearer I might have shown you.  :wink:  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 15, 2024, 05:45:22 PMIf you lived nearer I might have shown you.  :wink:  :grin:

Are you selling tickets for that?

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

A bit of drizzle today.. 

klondike

Blood test later. Told I have to fast for it  :sad:  

Wish they had made the appointment faster. Since I booked it last month I've had covid and recovered. It used to be a walk in service. Talk about going to the dogs.

Alex

I've been to Yorkshire today, lovely weather too.

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone - am having a quiet day today. Yesterday I went with a friend to one of those very large 'Designer Outlets' on the edge of town. Interesting but totally exhausting - the osteoarthritis in my knees was really making itself known by the time I reached home. Had a restless night - which upset that cat - he stalked off in a huff to sleep somewhere else.

So - today I will drape myself gracefully among the cushions on the sofa, with or without cat, and ogle the delectable Martin Shaw. Changing DVDs and making cups of tea is as dynamic as I intend to be!

Scrumpy

Enjoy your day of lounging around Silver Tabby.. You have earned it..

I might trim the hedges.. Now that they have been cut down to a manageable height..

Raven

Slept in so no pool for me this morning.  :waiting: If it stays nice I'll tackle a bit more weeding.