The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: GrannyMac on Yesterday at 12:03:02 PMSaw the GP this am. I have a winter virus.  Rest, warmth, TLC.  At least my throat feels a bit better today. He said it could take a few more days to get back to 'normal'. I am hopeful.

Glad your throat feels a little better at least, GrannyMac. 
There seems to be no end of this bug about at the mo.

Let's hope you're on the mend now. 

klondike

The trouble with most of these viral complaints is that all you can do is try to lessen the symptoms as the only thing that actually cures them is your own body. I hope yours can kick it off soon.

All GPs seem able to do is rule out the things they can treat. Once that's done all they can offer is sympathy.

GrannyMac

Cheers folks, yesterday was an improvement.  On the positive side, feeling like you're swallowing broken glass is good for weight loss. 👍🏽  

Plumbing service coming today, waste pipe from bath has sprung a leak, outside thank goodness, and one of the taps is on the blink. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Good to hear that you are on the mend GrannyMac..

Sunny day here.. I keep telling myself that i must do something positive .. and make the most of the good weather.. I haven't come up with a plan yet..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Sunny here too, I've got towels on the line.

Mups

Quote from: Alex on Today at 11:34:30 AMSunny here too, I've got towels on the line.

Yeah,  me too.   They're blowing nicely in the sun.

I'm hoping for a peaceful day today, just pottering and fiddling about with my plants.
It's sad when all the pretty flowers are all fading away ready for winter.