The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

After circa 20 years on fora, I'm finally comfortable on a site.

Cheers Klondy.👍

klondike

We are a small enough community to be able to run without rules, moderators or censorship which is certainly how I like it.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on August 27, 2024, 09:29:07 PMWe are a small enough community to be able to run without rules, moderators or censorship which is certainly how I like it.

Suits me, too.   Thank you Klondike.  

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 27, 2024, 08:16:28 PMAfter circa 20 years on fora, I'm finally comfortable on a site.

Cheers Klondy.👍

Watcha yor back Klondike.. he's up to something..  :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

I've just had some Pork Pie for lunch.   Dipped in brown sauce too.
I am getting adventurous in me dotage, aren't I.  :smiley:

dextrous63

Off out fruit and veg picking in a bit.  How exciting.

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 29, 2024, 01:14:37 PMOff out fruit and veg picking in a bit.  How exciting.

I've told you before,  you can't go scrumping at your age.    You can't run fast enough. 

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on August 29, 2024, 01:28:20 PMI've told you before,  you can't go scrumping at your age.    You can't run fast enough. 

No scrumping involved.  I'll walk into a supermarket, pick what I want, and walk out without paying.

It's all the rage nowadays.😉

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 29, 2024, 02:20:36 PMNo scrumping involved.  I'll walk into a supermarket, pick what I want, and walk out without paying.

It's all the rage nowadays.😉
Ah,  I see.   That's alright then.    And there's me here thinking you were going scrumping.  :grin:

Scrumpy

Mumps .. If you lived nearby we could have a go at that..
Walk into the Co-op.. A couple of sausage rolls .. and a bottle of plonk to wash 'em down.. and just walk out again..  You could put the pies down your T-shirt.. and the bottle of plonk I shove up my baggy sleeve..
They wouldn't  bother with a couple of old girls.. 

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 29, 2024, 04:20:08 PM
Mumps ..
If you lived nearby we could have a go at that..
Walk into the Co-op.. A couple of sausage rolls .. and a bottle of plonk to wash 'em down.. and just walk out again..  You could put the pies down your T-shirt.. and the bottle of plonk I shove up my baggy sleeve..
They wouldn't  bother with a couple of old girls..

Yeah, we might as well try,  but only if you don't call me 'Mumps'  out loud. 

Vlad

I just read that the Labour Party are going to impose  40% tax on Aspirin...
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on August 29, 2024, 04:33:29 PMYeah, we might as well try,  but only if you don't call me 'Mumps'  out loud. 
From the NHS website...

"Just under half of all males who get mumps-related orchitis notice some shrinkage of their testicles"

😬😬😬

August 29, 2024, 07:15:22 PM
Quote from: Vlad on August 29, 2024, 06:16:53 PMI just read that the Labour Party are going to impose  40% tax on Aspirin...
Eh?  I'm missing the joke😳🤷🏻�♂️

dextrous63

I'm 61 on 30/08.  A mere babe compared to most of you.  But,... I am the future😬😬

Scrumpy

I called you Mumps to put people off our tracks..  :embarrassed:
Now I've got to re-think our plan..  :nooo: