The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Scrumps, if you want to recover quickly, wrap a Palestinian flag around yourself and try dancing round a burning Israeli one.

Allah will look favourably upon you if you do.

klondike

So would the neighbours in plenty of places.  :sad:

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on July 24, 2024, 08:44:56 AMSo would the neighbours in plenty of places.  :sad:
One of my tenants had out up a Palestinian flag in the flat bedroom window.  So, when the contract was due for renewal, I decided to let the rental agency put his rent up by a few quid.  😬

Scrumpy

Will a Trumpton flag do..?  It is the only one I have..
Sam used to be a Trumpton Fire Brigade Supporter..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

dextrous63

Excellent news.  Just need to sweep up the ashes from the burnt Israeli and American flags now.  Allah is proud of you.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 25, 2024, 09:34:11 AMExcellent news.  Just need to sweep up the ashes from the burnt Israeli and American flags now.  Allah is proud of you.

It wasn't any of his doing .. It was the Co-op linctus for a Tickly cough that cured me...

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 25, 2024, 09:41:57 AMIt wasn't any of his doing .. It was the Co-op linctus for a Tickly cough that cured me...
Then, sadly, I fear that Allah has not returned your virginity to you; and so you will not be a member of a blessed jihadist suicide bomber's harem in Jannah.

Scrumpy

If I can get into the Jockey's Nostril as a member .. getting into a Jihadist suicide bombers harem is nothing.. 

klondike

Careful where you go in that place. I've heard some very strange tales.

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on July 25, 2024, 10:26:22 AMCareful where you go in that place. I've heard some very strange tales.
Islamic paradise, or the Jockey's Nostril?

klondike

Only the Jockey's. The other one is just made up.

klondike

Just came across this from NextDoor. Necessary background is the the Northants Chief Constable has been given the boot for lying in his CV and inventing a dazzling military career and wearing various medals when he only served in the Sea Cadets and won no medals although he may have got a knot tying badge I suppose.

Anyhow...

Steve Edwards
St James
• 6 hrs ago •

For those who've been keeping up with the shenanigans of Narcissistic Nick and the events surrounding his investigation, these may raise a smile.

An unknown person has been posting this all over the Northants Police's recruiting adverts on Social Media.  Puerile, cheap, unnecessary, and damn funny.

dextrous63

😬😬😬😬😬

Remember reading about him a few weeks ago.