The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Quote from: Raven on June 03, 2024, 01:13:21 PMThis is her 3rd Aygo in a row since 2018. Think she likes them. :wink:
Same as us then.  The X series is very different.

Raven

I won't see it until they either come up here for a break, or I go back to Perth. Certainly looks nice.

Raven

It's c, c, cold. Had to rake out a sweater again.

klondike

That's global warming for you. Been crap here the past week. One sunny day only. Chilly the rest. Last summer was pretty much awful too with  just a few hot days. I know because I bougfht a ceiling fan after a mini heatwave the year before and still haven't used it.

Scrumpy

Sunny and warm here.. Am I showing off.. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

[1090] yes

It's been raining here. Unlucky for the folks across the way as they are being re-roofed and half the tiles are off. Not much though so they'll be OK.

Alex

Showers here today.  Been to the dentist, I'm ready for a nap now.

GrannyMac

Raining on and off. Car wouldn't start, mechanic popping round tomorrow. Went to a lovely tearoom for lunch, in Barnsley.  By train. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

No pool this morning, still in bed just can't be bothered. 😔

GrannyMac

Waiting for the mechanic. Grey outside, might even do some ironing. ☺️

dextrous63

Going to pump up an old bike's tyres and take it to a bike charity shop in Chorlton.  My cycling days are over.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 05, 2024, 09:28:44 AMGoing to pump up an old bike's tyres and take it to a bike charity shop in Chorlton.  My cycling days are over.

Awww!.. It must be sad seeing your little red Triang go to a new home..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Silver Tabby

I am out for the day - friend collecting me about 10:15am - she needs to go to Tesco to solve some problem with her cell phone, I would like to go to M&S to change some trousers - but the two shops are at opposite sides of town - so who knows.  Anyway - it will be a fun day and we will find somewhere nice for lunch and a natter.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 05, 2024, 09:50:07 AMAwww!.. It must be sad seeing your little red Triang go to a new home..
Tis true😥😥😥

Also, my handy chopper became obsolete many years ago☹️

GrannyMac

So sad for you.. :cry:   :wink:

Sainsbury's delivery, then off to an Age UK meeting pm.