Will you be answering Brandon's call ?

Started by Alex, July 11, 2023, 02:39:10 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Is Westminster Hall being used?  They could shove a load into there.

Jacqueline

They could tow that barge up the Thames and moor it by the palace of Westminster, let them in the house of lords who love them so much have them, there must be loads of room in Lambeth palace too.

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on July 12, 2023, 09:26:26 PMWe've got the first of 2,000 illegal immigrants arriving at RAF Scampton next month, unless the courts overturn it.

But of course, as we all know, the courts only overturn the removal of illegal immigrants.  :boo:

How far from you Phil ?   a good few miles I hope  :upvote:

dextrous63

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 12, 2023, 10:36:59 PMThey could tow that barge up the Thames and moor it by the palace of Westminster, let them in the house of lords who love them so much have them, there must be loads of room in Lambeth palace too.
Don't a load of MPs have second homes?  Must be plenty of space available.

July 12, 2023, 11:19:39 PM
Hopefully, soon, someone will perfect cryopreservation.  Immigrants could then be put into hibernation somewhere while countries amble along at a very leisurely pace with processing their applications.  

klondike

We can already do that. Waking them up might be problematic. For them.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on July 12, 2023, 10:45:24 PMHow far from you Phil ?  a good few miles I hope  :upvote:
12 miles so not slap bang on our doorstep but the main issues are that the base was going to become a heritage museum & a new technology base with a £300,000,000 investment plan that would have brought hundreds of jobs to Lincoln & the surrounding towns.

The thought of illegal scum being given priority over the memory of all the airmen who died for this country is an absolute disgrace. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on July 13, 2023, 08:55:01 AMAppalling!
It is, as probably 90% of the bomber crews set off from Lincolnshire RAF bases.

It wasn't called Bomber County for no reason.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on July 13, 2023, 07:47:11 AM12 miles so not slap bang on our doorstep but the main issues are that the base was going to become a heritage museum & a new technology base with a £300,000,000 investment plan that would have brought hundreds of jobs to Lincoln & the surrounding towns.

The thought of illegal scum being given priority over the memory of all the airmen who died for this country is an absolute disgrace.

That's just sickening, and the idiots in government wonder why we hate them so much.  :angry:

JBR

Quote from: Raven on July 13, 2023, 10:41:13 AMThat's just sickening, and the idiots in government wonder why we hate them so much.  :angry:
I agree.
Fortunately, the inept Conservatives can say goodbye to government next year.
Unfortunately, the majority of people seem to think that the only alternative is Labour.

They will get what they deserve.

The sad thing for us, the minority, is that we who will vote for Reform will also reap the whirlwind.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Incompetent 'planning ' from these morons in charge.  How I detest this government and I can't defend them over anything.  Presumably the people in charge of this at the Home Office, are young lefties and probably of foreign descent.  Why should they care about the history of this once great country?

Raven

I'm still in a quandry over voting next time. :cry: I was always a Labour Voter before Tony Blair changed everything, then I went to the SNP and now since Nicola left I'm having 2nd thoughts about them. Now way in Hell would I vote Tory, Green or Lib Dem, so I don't know what to do. :worried:  Maybe just not vote at all, I really don't want that as I don't think it's right.

Alex

Vote for an independent then Raven, I doubt there will be many Reform candidates in Scotland.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on July 13, 2023, 09:31:47 AMIt is, as probably 90% of the bomber crews set off from Lincolnshire RAF bases.

It wasn't called Bomber County for no reason.

Bomber County.. !! Interesting.. Don't tell 'em Pike..!! 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Alex on July 13, 2023, 11:18:57 AMVote for an independent then Raven, I doubt there will be many Reform candidates in Scotland.

Yes I think your correct, I don't remember seeing that name on any voting paper. I'll have to do some homework this time around I think.  :wink: