Trump

Started by Alex, June 14, 2023, 09:59:39 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

I much prefer Trump.
He is at least pro-British, unlike that doddering old fool, O'Biden, who thinks he's Irish.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on August 24, 2023, 07:13:06 PMI much prefer Trump.
He is at least pro-British, unlike that doddering old fool, O'Biden, who thinks he's Irish.
Even six out of the eight of last night's Primaries candidates thought Trump would win the Republican nomination.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

I don't know what to make of Trump at all. He's very unwoke and that's good I think, but I also feel he's a bit of a bully and I don't like bullies, sooooo I'm on the fence over him.

Scrumpy

All this carry on is giving him fantastic publicity.. His fans are are on the increase..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

I read in the paper this morning that he has now been arrested and booked into a jail in Atlanta.
That city, incidentally, is a Democrat stronghold.

Although he appears to be the first ex-US president to be arrested, I think that the Democrats may have made a silly mistake.

I shouldn't be surprised if the next elect president is a Republican... possibly even Trump himself.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

They have taken a mugshot too ! As expected not very flattering.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2023, 11:03:19 AMThey have taken a mugshot too ! As expected not very flattering.

He looks ready to wollop somebody in that photo.

klondike

Doubtless provocation or just him having some fun. Every mugshot taken would make a saint look to be a sinner. They must have special cameras.

Scrumpy

My drivers license pic is horrible.. I look like a waif and stray.. Not at all flattering..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

I try not to look at mine!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I can only blame myself for mine. I took the picture. Standard awful non smiling gaze. Put a number on the bottom an a height scale behind and it would be a mugshot no question.

My bus pass pic is nearly 15 years old. I don't look any better in that.

Alex

My bus pass looks like somebody dug me up !  I kid you not  :grin:

Alex

Trump won't be allowed to stand for President in the state of Colorado.  How can a couple of judges make this decision, and will it make a difference to his chances of becoming President ?

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 20, 2023, 07:25:19 AMTrump won't be allowed to stand for President in the state of Colorado.  How can a couple of judges make this decision, and will it make a difference to his chances of becoming President ?

The Colorado Court judges are all Democrats & the case was brought by a left-wing group funded by George Soros.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

So he doesn't really need and wasn't likely to get Colorado then ?