True Infamy

Started by Cassandra, May 22, 2023, 03:22:06 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Rebecca Francis is a callous murderer. This dreadful self proclaimed 'Trophy Hunter' had a 'guide' who entered A National Park in Africa and lured this beautiful creature out of it towards her. Then as it came to greet her (it was hand reared as a baby) shot it dead! This harlot then posed beside it - smiling!

The distress this has aroused in me has shocked my self recognition to the hatred to these unspeakable crimes and the people who perpetrate them arouse. Almost, 'hand me the gun'!

Francis has claimed it was for the sake of 'preservation'!

What a rotten skewed creature she is. A noble giant, slain by a sadist!

Lets hope the lions or some other deadly species can get even, before St. Peter's Juudgement at the Gates sends her to the depths of hell where she belongs.

[aged attachment deleted by system]
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

BITCH.[1080] She needs the same to happen to her, THEN, have her killer post it on FB. :angry:

Scrumpy

I  would have no hesitation in pulling the trigger of the gun pointed at her..
I wonder if her Daddy / Mummy still love her.. !!
I know that if it was my son or daughter I would not.
The (guide) is equally as evil..
I hope a lion has the luck of catching her and taking her back to the pride ... while she is still alive.. to be served up for their dinner..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

foul bloody woman - a GIRRAFE? FFS I would gladly shoot the cow - and I don't mean a creature with four legs
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

She's well known for it, dreadful excuse of a person.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

That is so sad, and horrible. Giraffes are fabulous creatures.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I hope somebody puts a contract out on this bitch.   Such a gentle, docile creature.

Jacqueline

How can someone be so heartless and evil? who is this bitch anyway?

Cassandra

Man, the only creature that can kill from a distance! Other images of Bears, Leopards etc are too distressing for me tp post, As Diasi says she has loads of previous!

Michael Rolls

absolutely despicable woman
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on May 23, 2023, 12:04:18 PMMan, the only creature that can kill from a distance! Other images of Bears, Leopards etc are too distressing for me tp post, As Diasi says she has loads of previous!
What makes it worse is the fact her favourite weapon is a bow & arrow which obviously doesn't kill the animal instantly but means that quite often the animal has to be followed to where it eventually dies.

Even worse she has celebrity status among her followers.

Sick, sick, people who have no place on this earth.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Diasi on May 23, 2023, 01:44:44 PMWhat makes it worse is the fact her favourite weapon is a bow & arrow which obviously doesn't kill the animal instantly but means that quite often the animal has to be followed to where it eventually dies.

Even worse she has celebrity status among her followers.

Sick, sick, people who have no place on this earth.
I know what I'd like to do with her bow and arrows, give her a taste of her own medicine.  She should be in jail, there must be some charges that could be brought against her?

Cassandra

Checking on this inhuman swine, she apparently shot the oldest male lion in the 'Conservation' with an 'electric' bow and arrow, but didn't kill it. She and her 'carer' then re-entered the bush and followed the trail of blood to where they heard the sounds of him drowning on his own blood, with his pride around him. Outnumbered they withdrew!

I had to restrain my loss of reason, as quivering with anger as I read about how she boasts she's saving the world by knocking off an 18 year old Giraffe and a 16 year old Lion. Like all these liberal, green justified wacko's they justify their ideology with hypocrisy!

Damn her soul into the depths of Hell.

Michael Rolls

not if I could get to the cow first!!

Just thought - why do I - and many others - use 'cow' as a derogatory term for totally reprehensible human females? A female bovine doesn't really deserves to such association - must think of another term = any suggestions?
[email protected]

klondike

Just lift the poor old cows tail.....