Prince Harry in Car Chase.

Started by Raven, May 17, 2023, 03:31:37 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

As much as I think he's being a silly begger these days, I would hate to see him go the same way as his mother did.  :shocked:
I don't know the details yet as this is breaking news, will post when I know.

BBC News - Harry and Meghan in 'near catastrophic' car chase - spokesperson
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65625886

May 17, 2023, 03:35:35 PM
Got it, It was the bloody Pararazzi........AGAIN. :angry:

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/prince-harry-wife-meghan-near-catastrophic-car-chase-involving-pararazzi-harrys-2023-05-17/

dextrous63

We wait for evidence of what actually happened (if indeed anything did)

Scrumpy

That will give them something to 'Write' about..
Interesting news about them must be a bit thin on the ground at the moment.
He can talk about his mum all over again..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: dextrous63 on May 17, 2023, 05:28:05 PMWe wait for evidence of what actually happened (if indeed anything did)

It's all over the News with statements from the police.

klondike

He really should stop chasing those paparazzi.

Diasi

For it to be classed as a high speed chase it would have to be at least a 50 mph average, which means the chase covered around 100 miles in those 2 hours.

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I wonder how much that cost him.

GrannyMac

There appears to be a modicum of exaggeration in their report.  :busted:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Have you seen the traffic in New York ?  geez they'd be hard pushed to drive around at speed.

klondike

They can't possibly be camera shy. I have to bypass the bulk of the front pages of the Mail and Express websites to find any stories that aren't about the Royals and despite that pair declaring they hate publicity at least half of the pictures suggest they are the subjects of the stories. This just smacked of BS to me without even checking the story out.

dextrous63

Klondy, are you suggesting that white man speaks with forked tongue?

Raven

Sorry Guys I only posted the article when it flashed up on my screen as breaking news, I admit I was kind of shocked at the time. I did think the 2 hours was a bit OTT though.
We were discussing it last night on FB and this post is from my pal Gina who lives in New York.

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on May 18, 2023, 06:28:14 AMSorry Guys I only posted the article when it flashed up on my screen as breaking news, I admit I was kind of shocked at the time. I did think the 2 hours was a bit OTT though.
We were discussing it last night on FB and this post is from my pal Gina who lives in New York.

So if these are the true facts it shows they were never in any danger of being in a deadly high speed crash & it's all made up.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

I think the Parparazzi did start to chase them, and Harry panicked because of his mothers carry on with them. Then it all just got out of hand with the telling.

Scrumpy

They love drama, and attention and to get this they tell fairy stories.. He will go through life bleating on about his mother.. Even the Americans will get fed up with them.. They are not on the Clooney's (friends) list anymore..

and for that reason they are going on the Wally of the Week thread. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..