utterly appalling

Started by Michael Rolls, April 14, 2023, 02:38:49 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

a couple have been found guilty of murdering their 10 month old baby 36 days after being handed him back after originally being taken into care - the report makes sickening reading - how can anyone be so inhumane to a helpless baby?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-65188675
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Madness.  Utter madness.

Scrumpy

Poor little love...
He didn't stand a chance with such an ugly , cruel pair..
 I hope they experience utter hell when they are in prison..
and I hope the misery last for their , hopefully, short lives..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

It's hard to see how this was possible. 

Will anybody be getting sacked? My guess no.
Will anybody be getting any form of formal warning? Again no.
Will this pair get anything like the punishment they deserve? Another no.

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 14, 2023, 03:49:54 PMPoor little love...
He didn't stand a chance with such an ugly , cruel pair..
 I hope they experience utter hell when they are in prison..
and I hope the misery last for their , hopefully, short lives..
In my opinion, they should be hanged.  A life for a life.
Capital punishment for murder would be, at best, a deterrent.
If the consequence fails to deter, the murderer should be disposed of permanently.
Going a step further, if the murdered victim suffered pain or fear, the murderer should suffer similarly.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Death is too good for them..
They need to experience terrible fear.. and pain ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

I just can't get my head round it - how could anyone be so awful?
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Horrific. If they are ever let out of prison alive,  both of them should be sterilised. No child deserves to be born into that kind of evil.  Poor wee boy.

That baby could have been adopted into a loving home.  The hoops prospective adopters have to jump through are so tough, and sadly most adopted children, even infants, are damaged these days. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

the more I think about this pair of total scum, the harder I find it to imagine how anyone can do such things. I really would like to see the two of them hanged. If they go to prison (mental health issues, anyone?) they should stay there until they die - hopefully fairly soon
[email protected]

morty

I wish I hadn't read that .. poor little mite.
It shows how bad it must have been hearing the evidence because the whole jury were so upset that they've all been excused from having to do jury service ever again, for life.

What increasingly appalls me with these type of sadistic deadheads for parents is .. after they've knowingly done what they've done, and considered it okay ... they try and blame the family dog . 

They cancelled a health visitor appointment 2 days before he died ... and no one heard alarm bells.

Hanging is too good for them . The only way they could comprehend the same level of fear and pain is to be helpless, without any of their 5 senses , without the ability to call for help.

Michael Rolls

I'm with you on that - I simply can't think of a punishment awful enough for them (but I wouldn't mind being given the opportunity!)
[email protected]

morty

I was getting well into my stride on that post but thought maybe I was beginning to sound as sadistic as the two murderers.

Alex

The baby was taken away from them once, if social services had stuck to the 'theory' that a leopard doesn't change its spots, perhaps the poor mite would be alive now. 

dextrous63

I don't want to read the link again, but IIRC social services didn't want the child returned for a fair old while longer, but the courts overruled them.

Alex

Quote from: Alex on April 14, 2023, 06:47:18 PMThe baby was taken away from them once, if social services had stuck to the 'theory' that a leopard doesn't change its spots, perhaps the poor mite would be alive now. 

The baby was taken away from them once, if the court had stuck to the 'theory' that a leopard doesn't change its spots, perhaps the poor mite would be alive now.