RIP Paul O'Grady

Started by Diasi, March 29, 2023, 07:38:55 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Really sad news that Paul O'Grady has died at the age of 67.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

His programmes weren't those I used to watch, but I did see bits from time to time and he seemed a very nice chap. I was surprised that he was only 67 - seems to have been around for a long time. RIP
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

So sad, I really liked him both as Lily Savage and as himself. His health had not been good the past few years so I'm not all that surprised. But I'll miss his shows as I watched most of them.  :cry:

klondike

I watched him in the days I used to watch TV and found him entertaining. I heard on the radio that his death was unexpected and TBH that's probably the best way to go considering we all must at some point. 

RIP

Scrumpy

I was so sad on hearing this news.. 
I watch his program at Battersea.. He made me happy.. He loved animals..
No pretence... He had NINE dogs!!!! .  Lovely, lovely man..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

He had the gift of being able to do different shows that, between them, had something that appealed to a wide range of audiences.

And in such an unassuming manner.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Nice fella.  Used to listen to him on radio 2.  RIP

Alex

I'm so sad about Paul, such a down to earth lovely, lovely man.  I hope his partner stays on and looks after his animals.  RIP Paul.

morty

I used to love watching him on that programme with dogs ... he genuinley loved the little critters and you could tell. Shame there's not more like him in this world. 

RIP.

Diasi

Well it's been a day of the most wonderful tributes being paid to the guy.

What an absolute shame that he never fulfilled his dream of opening his own little version of Battersea Dogs Home when he retired.
[email protected]

Jacqueline

They say the good die young, and he was one of the good. He will be sadly missed.

Raven

Saw this pic of Paul at the Rainbow Bridge, look who's waiting for him. What a welcome. Love it had to share.

p

Alex

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on April 04, 2023, 08:54:52 AMLovely picture  :upvote:
It is indeed, & something to which all of us who have, or have had, animal friends can relate.
[email protected]