I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

Started by Alex, November 12, 2022, 11:38:20 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I watched a good bit of this last night on catch up telly and I found myself feeling sorry for Matt Hancock !  It wasn't the fact he was chewing on camel penis and cow anus  :hmm:  I don't suppose the words ' genuine' and 'politician' belong in the same sentence, but he seemed genuine.   He answered questions about the lock down, plus he told the group about the 'method' politicians use to avoid answering questions.

He has had to do every trial so far, obviously the majority of the general public don't feel the same as I do.  Gullible ? :yay:

Raven

I've not been watching it, but bits and bobs keep coming up in my you tube so I have seen the walk the plank bit. I was curious when I saw the women leaning out from the building and my nose got the better of me.

Scrumpy

My daughter Marnie feels sorry for him too..

I would say 'sorry' and chew on a camels penis for 400,000.

November 12, 2022, 03:52:36 PM
... as long as it was cooked.. I don't fancy a raw one.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

I have been watching bits and pieces of it..

You have to give it to Matt Hancock.. He faces every challenge head on.. 
I am sure the guy doesn't know why the public vote for him to do the challenges.. :grin:
I reckon this will be the making of him and he will come out of it far more popular then when he entered the camp..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 15, 2022, 09:34:07 AMhe will come out of it far more popular then when he entered the camp..
Not much of hurdle.

Plus more popular with who? Do you see a glittering career as a celebrity chef using unusual ingredients? Appearances on a show on channel 437 with an average audience of 6?

His career as a politician was finished and he wanted to make a few bob while he could is all this amounts to.

Scrumpy

We all know that his political career is over and he is doing this for the money..

I reckon he will go on Love Island or maybe Big Brother..
 Whether or not any on here watch  these programs is neither here or there..
Many hundreds do..

klondike

Hmmm.... not sure about Love Island but maybe Strictly Come Falling On Your Arse on Ice. Is Big Brother still a thing?

Raven

That sort of idiot Ex Politician always land on their feet.

Alex

Well I still feel sorry for him.  That Boy George fella is a nasty piece of work and Eileen from Corrie has surprised me, she's a bit two faced.

Raven

1955vintage

Hancock is the kid at school that was bullied, and nobody likes.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

His aide must have been reasonably fond of him....

Scrumpy

Yeah!!  That woman from Corrie is a real shit stirrer.. Horrible person..
Boy George.!! creep.
I can't stand that bloke Moyles.. He is unkind to the young guy (Owen) who is not too smart.
I hope the young guy wins..

True colours coming out..

Scrumpy

Alex.. It's the water (rapids) tonight.. Should be fun..
 I would like the woman footballer or the young guy to win..
At least Matt Hancock didn't moan about doing the tasks.. 
Unlike some of the others..

Alex

I haven't seen it for a few nights Scrumps, I have to watch on catch up and I drop off !!