King Charles 111

Started by Diasi, September 09, 2022, 10:06:16 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Even though I'm a Republican I do offer Charles my congratulations on becoming King Charles 111.

I have this mental image of him, in his room on his own, punching the air & shouting, but not too loudly, "Yessss, at last!"

I do hope he keeps to his word about trimming the Monarchy & does it honestly & not by rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

He could do himself some good PR by stripping the 'Sweaty Nonce' of all his titles & kicking him out of the Royal Family.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Raven

Who is "sweaty nonce" if you mean Andrew or Harry both were born royal prince's, and as far as I'm aware they can't be kicked out.
There are a couple of Scunners in my family who I would love to kick out, but can't, as they were born into our family, whether I like it or not. And I don't like.

Ashy

Some threads really lower the tone.

Alex

The new King has given Kate and William the titles of Prince and Princess of Wales, I imagine Megan will be fuming  :grin:

Ashy

Yay! We're going to have an investiture! Letters patent and all that.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on September 09, 2022, 07:23:39 PMThe new King has given Kate and William the titles of Prince and Princess of Wales, I imagine Megan will be fuming  :grin:

Naw, surely not. Isn't "The Prince of Wales" a title only the next heir to the throne can use? She will (or should) be aware of this.

Alex

Quote from: Raven on September 09, 2022, 08:23:46 PMNaw, surely not. Isn't "The Prince of Wales" a title only the next heir to the throne can use? She will (or should) be aware of this.

I just meant she'll be fuming Kate gets Diana's old title.  :smiley:

Raven

Too bad, she would never have been entitled to it, sooooo tough.  :wink:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on September 09, 2022, 03:54:30 PMWho is "sweaty nonce" if you mean Andrew or Harry both were born royal prince's, and as far as I'm aware they can't be kicked out.
There are a couple of Scunners in my family who I would love to kick out, but can't, as they were born into our family, whether I like it or not. And I don't like.
This will explain the 'Sweaty Nonce' for you & the context in which I used the name.

The piss-taking parody got to the top of the song charts at the time of the Royal Jubilee which is why it was released.

September 09, 2022, 10:47:02 PM
Quote from: Ashy on September 09, 2022, 04:21:54 PMSome threads really lower the tone.
I agree but this one will, hopefully, raise the tone as it's a rendition by the London Voices Choir.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Raven

Thankyou Diasi. Oh Dear,  That's the first I've heard of that. 😲 😲 😲

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on September 10, 2022, 06:25:18 AMThankyou Diasi. Oh Dear,  That's the first I've heard of that. 😲 😲 😲
I find the tune makes it a really catchy singalong song.

What's interesting is that the Kunts (name of the band) haven't been sued by Andrew, but the reason may be that it would be a civil case & the test for a civil case is based on 'the balance of probabilities' & the available evidence & witness statements led him to think they would show that, on the balance of probabilities, he did have an inappropriate relationship with the under-age girl.

P.S.  In the Sweaty Nonce song there's a line-up of Andrew, Epstein, Savile & a 4th, at the end, who I don't recognise.

I thought they'd have use Harris or Clifford, but they didn't for some reason.

Does anyone know who he is?

September 10, 2022, 07:54:32 AM
There are quite a few piss-taking video clips about the 'sweaty nonce' & this one I find very amusing.

klondike

I like a challenge but that one has me beat. 

A snapshot from the video. For some reason the face said football to me but I have no idea why

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

klondike

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on September 10, 2022, 09:36:32 AMGot it. Tim Westwood (who he?)

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/apr/26/dj-tim-westwood-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-multiple-women

Well done. Yes, that'll be him, whoever he is.

I Googled 'paedophile footballers' & it came up with an Adam Johnson, but your guy looks nearer the mark.

Adam-Johnson-sex-allegations.jpg