Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Jenkay

klondike

At least a couple of days more rain here. Quite chilly too. Dry this morning though so I'll be out soon.

Raven

Stuck here waiting on a delivery. Hi Jenkay and welcome. :smiley:

Scrumpy

Hi Jenkay... You have a lovely smiley face.. Welcome.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Alex

Mups

Relentless rain again tonight, here.   Thank goodness I live at the top end of a long hill, and not at the bottom end.

My Ocado driver phoned me to say there were floods and road closures everywhere, so he would be an hour or more late.  Good of him to let me know.
Now they are also forecasting a frost here tomorrow night!

Welcome Jenkay,  hope you enjoy it here.

Alex

I've got a list of things to do today,  :grin: nothing exciting though

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on Today at 08:42:11 AMI've got a list of things to do today,  :grin: nothing exciting though

Change the bedding !!   Bacon butty crumbs !!!!.. ketchup spill.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Already got the flannelette sheets on, only the winter duvet to "air".  :smiley:

klondike

Quote from: Alex on Today at 08:42:11 AMI've got a list of things to do today,  :grin: nothing exciting though
Me too. Be hard work ignoring them all  :sad:

Mups

Quote from: klondike on Today at 09:01:59 AMMe too. Be hard work ignoring them all  :sad:
Wear blinkers and stay determined,  then you'll be alright.
If you do feel tempted though,  you could always go back to bed,   that should do the trick.  :grin:

klondike

Fortunately there are many labour saving aids on Amazon these days. I find this one to be invaluable...

Raven

Not too bad here but the wind is cold. Saw some Stone Walled Sheep on my way home.  :grin: