Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Silver Tabby

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 31, 2024, 07:06:36 AMMake sure the mushrooms aren't magic!

Charity shop this am, couple of hours.  Then a bit of garden tidying. It's that time.

LOL - haven't seen any of those round here.

klondike

Quote from: Silver Tabby on August 31, 2024, 07:04:44 AMGoing foraging!  Lots of Hawthorn and Rowan berries around here just ready to harvest, along with Rose hips and Elderberries, also Wild mushrooms beginning to show their heads now. One of my neighbours has some Shaggy Inkcap mushrooms on his lawn - will ask if I may harvest a few of them as well - delicious in a bacon sandwich!

Mustn't be out too long - expecting delivery of a parcel for the Cat.  Daren't miss that.
I used to make wine. I recall boiling up rosehips on the stove in one of my wife's huge saucepans. It stunk the house out and a scum of dead maggots formed on top. I was banned from boiling henceforth.

Raven

Lovely day, it's stable duties for me this morning and after lunch it's away with himself and the Clydes for a wee hack.

Vlad

Apparently the government are going to tax attractive females and handsome men who use beauty products
You are smiling because you know you are safe. 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

aaah but they're not taxing Polyfilla, a staple product for us old birds.
Lovely morning here, washing is on the line, shopping to do later.

Mups

Quote from: Alex on August 31, 2024, 12:01:58 PMaaah but they're not taxing Polyfilla, a staple product for us old birds.
Lovely morning here, washing is on the line, shopping to do later.

Yes, I've been buying it in bulk for some time now.  I found it works out cheaper that way.  :smiley:

dextrous63

Do you buy pig lard in bulk as well Mups?

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 31, 2024, 09:37:24 PMDo you buy pig lard in bulk as well Mups?

Yes.   I knew you'd run out,  so I'm getting you some more.  :smiley:

GrannyMac

One of these days when I've nothing planned.  Might go out for some retail therapy! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Silver Tabby

Groomed Nemo, cleaned his teeth, and clipped his claws.  First load of laundry talking to itself in the kitchen.  Chicken breasts marinading in the 'fridge, waiting to become Hunters Chicken for tonight's dinner.  Have put together a new climbing/scratching thingy for Nemo.  Now sorting beads etc., to make a necklace - Christmas gift for a friend. 

Alex

I've been playing football this morning with my grandson, he's quite good for 4  ! 💤💤💤
The dog didn't want to get his coat dirty, so sat this game out.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

This is 'Dave' trying on his new coat for winter :grin:

Mups

Quote from: Alex on September 02, 2024, 10:33:35 AMThis is 'Dave' trying on his new coat for winter :grin:

What a lovely little face, Alex.
How old is he?

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]