Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Quite nice out there today.

All usual chores done, along with trip to Asda for a few bits n bobs.  Tuition in a bit.

Nothing much else planned, other than sort out some led string lights for the lean to I built outside the back door.

Have a good one, each and every one of you.

Mups

A bright and sunny morning here, but quite a bit cooler.

After I've been to collect a parcel from the shop,  and a quick hoover round, I think its going to be a gardening day for me.  
 I've got lots of cuttings to take,  and things to repot.    I find bumbling about outside quite therapeutic.

Don't know how I cope with all this excitement in my daily life.  :smiley:

Alex

I'm definitely going to hoover out my car, I got distracted yesterday  :smiley:

Michael Rolls

started nice, now rain. Always a bit down the first day back on my own, so spent a couple of hours on YouTube listening to some of my various arias. Top, for me, is the Maria Callas version of 'Un bel di' from Madame Butterfly' But her version of bambino cara and the three tenors belting out several ran it close. Another version of cara by a lady I didn't recognise was enjoyable, especially when she was presented not only with the traditional bunch of flowers but also a 1/4 bottle of Scotch, which she seemed to prefer!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I understand what you are saying Micheal..
Va Pensiero.. by  Zucchero  is something I like to hear..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Alex on August 21, 2024, 11:39:12 AMI'm definitely going to hoover out my car, I got distracted yesterday  :smiley:

I'd have to have a small skip delivered if I was to clear my car interior out.  :smiley:

Alex

GrannyMac

Quote from: Mups on August 21, 2024, 09:10:56 AMA bright and sunny morning here, but quite a bit cooler.

After I've been to collect a parcel from the shop,  and a quick hoover round, I think its going to be a gardening day for me. 
 I've got lots of cuttings to take,  and things to repot.    I find bumbling about outside quite therapeutic.

Don't know how I cope with all this excitement in my daily life.  :smiley:
I was bumbling and potting early yesterday.  Can't be bothered this morning, I think its going to rain, and my friend is picking me up to go to a really nice garden centre.  I won't come away empty handed! 😂
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

heavy rain earlier stopped about an hour ago, but very windy, My OT comes at 1145 - wonder what she will make of my recent falls?
[email protected]

Scrumpy

The sky has gone dark.. We haven't had rain for yonks.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

we've only had three days without rain so far this month!
[email protected]

Vlad

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Vlad

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Morning all.  Bright and sunny today but very windy  . . . .  or is that just Vlad?  

I feel so tired, like I haven't slept yet,  but must get a move on as I have my computer man coming this morning to sort out a problemwith my emails for me.

I can feel another cup of tea coming on . .