Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Best wishes from me too Mike, nothing worse than constant, nagging pain.  

I'm feeling lucky that my dodgy knee has improved massively since I lost (quite a bit of) weight.  Still need a replacement but the pain has reduced considerably.   
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Quote from: Mups on July 25, 2024, 10:56:35 AMCould it be a trapped nerve in your spine, or the Sciatic nerve?

Perhaps a  good Chiropractor could help sort that out, Michael?   You could ask your GP.

Exactly, I was in agony with Sciatica during lock down, In despair I ended up at  Chiropractor and thank heavens I did. I now go every six weeks for a stretch out and always feel better for it.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Best wishes from me too Mike, hope you get it checked out once your SIL arrives  :upvote:

Silver Tabby

Off shopping with a friend this morning - no doubt lunch will be involved.  On a mission - need a couple of cheap and cheerful lavatory brushes - best things ever for cleaning out the gutters.
Then, it will be back to the research - I think I have found the missing ancestor - just need to pop into the Reference Library to look at maps from 1841 and for provenance.

dextrous63

dextrous63

Quote from: Silver Tabby on July 26, 2024, 09:19:33 AMI think I have found the missing ancestor - just need to pop into the Reference Library to look at maps from 1841 and for provenance.
Yes, I can see the family resemblance...

Raven

Meeting my son tonight off the Inverness to Thurso train. Got a text last night to say he was coming up for a week.
So running around getting a room ready for him.

klondike

I'll be the week after. I like my coffee and full English brought to me around 8:00. Be sure to iron the sheets and pillowcases.

Raven

Outta luck there, I'm still in the pool at 8am.Then it's to the shore front with my latte for a relaxing ocean watch, home around 9.30 that sets me up for the day. We each get our own breakfast here as we like it at different times and different stuff to eat. That includes visitors, I don't do pamper.  [1160]

klondike

Oh I see. From your post about your son just texting and announcing he was arriving I sort of assumed you were running a boarding house.

Raven

Both of my two text to say their coming, I could cheerfully choke them at times especially if we were planning to go over to Orkney, but I suppose it's better than them just arriving unanounced. I kind of know though what time of year they will arrive.

Silver Tabby

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 26, 2024, 10:24:51 AMYes, I can see the family resemblance...

Well - that was a waste of bandwidth, Dex - it is not my family I am researching - it's yours!

dextrous63

Mups

Today I had my hair trimmed and re-layered,  and some new hi-lights put in ready for my son's wedding in about 5 weeks time.
I am never keen on the colour straight away,  but after a few washes it softens and I like it then, so that's why I had it done early.

This afternoon I had a GP appointment which was a bit of a waste of time.  
 I mainly went for some test results,  but the silly moo wouldn't tell me,  she said I have to see the GP who sent me.   I have never, ever had them say that before.

Silly thing is,  you can phone up at certain times, and get the results over the phone.  I wish I'd have done that now!
When I got back home, I looked in Patient Access and found one result,  but the other one doesn't seem back yet.

Then by the time I had taken the dogs down the park,  it was almost time to think about what to have for tea tonight.

Blimey,  it's dark here alread,  9.30.   It was still daylight at this time a couple of weeks back.