world war three,????

Started by alfred, December 31, 2021, 09:51:21 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

Of late the mention of world war three, seems to hit the news as Russia , china , north Korea, and the U.S and Europe seem at times to be at logger heads,.................. and so the power struggle goes on and on,??

as it is these deadly viruses are doing the job for all them,so who needs a war ?

so yes its a crazy world were living in, one half  trying to save lifes and the others ready to take lives , ?   
it makes you think dosent t,

Jacqueline

Since time begain some idiot has waged war on somebody else and dragged the innocent  along with them to suffer.  I don't suppose it will ever change, but what puzzles me is why the ordinary person who is in the majority with no axe to grind, does not rise up and tell their leaders to go do one instead of fighting the war for them?

Michael Rolls

Because sheep don't fight back and any  goats that try get swamped
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Looks like there is every chance that Ukraine will get swamped. Putin is intent on rebuiding past glories and with a stockpile of nukes and hands on the gas tap who is going to stop him?

Sleepy Joe has announced that if he dare there will be consequences.
Putin is doubtless quacking in his boots.
:quack: :quack: :quack:

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

FLOUNCER19

Yes Putin causes me some concern , but I am even more concerned about China invading Taiwan to take it back again by force   

klondike

The reason both will do just what they like is they know that neithrt action will kick off a war. Maybe some easily evaded sanctions will be all if that. Perhaps a strongly worded memo?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

crabbyob

the Ukraine were paid megga bucks to allow the gas pipeline to cross its territory but being Ukrainians they theived billions worth of gas then i believe even threatened Russia if they didnt pay more, so if ever an a rse asked to be skelped its theirs, and sleepy joes son is up to his neck in it $$$$$$$...

Cassandra

Can't see it. No money anymore and China make everything, so Biden can't afford to bomb China, bit like wrecking his own factories - (still there rather good at that anyway - just ask the Clintons how to do it). Anyway Biden's greengages won't allow him to buy any nasty fossil fuels. And Nuclear energy - definitely another Dumbocrat no no! Come back George Washington and chop down them trees.

Apparently the future US sixth fleet under Admiral Hilary Clinton is presently under construction and will look like this.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I rather hope none of the nuke states take a punt on coming out on top in the resulting armagheddon.

I suppose on the bright side it would solve the global warming thing pretty much forever.