Main Menu

Sleep

Started by crabbyob, March 13, 2022, 10:32:03 AM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

I think most of us will have problems getting to sleep
do you have a recipie that works for you that you might like to share with us?

Sheila

Brandy.

My mum said she had trouble sleeping during the war and was advised to have a tot of dark rum before bed. 

klondike

Maybe I'm the odd man out but I rarely if ever have a problem going to sleep. Staying awake sometimes but going to sleep no.

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Alex

I've given up looking for the answer and I've also stopped worrying about it .

zoony

I rarely get to sleep before about 4 am but more and more, recently, I've been plagued by hunger as I look for sleep, which would be a good thing during the day! It's easier to make something quick and a mug of coffee after which I can settle and drop off. Otherwise it's lie there, eyes closed but wide awake for another indeterminate time.. There are worse problems to have I guess. :hmm:

Michael Rolls

I need to be tired -  it isn't always  the case - and I recite to myself a mantra that I have created. Nearly always I am asleep by the time I am about quarter way through. No point in my repeating it here, because it is purely related to my interest in military matters, but I feel most folk could come up with something for themselves
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]l.com

Michael Rolls

And and not aloud - just in the mind
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]