All sorted..

Started by Scrumpy, Yesterday at 03:17:13 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I have been back and forth to hospital appointments since January...
They have been brilliant.. But of course things are taking time owing to problems within the NHS..
But not to worry.. 
With all the information I have gathered over the last few months..
With symptoms explained..
And good old GOOGLE I know what my problem is..
An Underactive Thyroid..🥵

I shall tell them what it is next week... 😁😁😁
All they need to do then is prescribe treatment...
Roll on the New Year.. 
Sorted....
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

You can't always believe Google. I was certain I knew what my issue was but the doctor said I definitely didn't need and couldn't get a hysterectomy.

Alex

Well done Scrumpy ! 

Scrumpy

I might try surgery next..😁😁
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 03:55:22 PMI might try surgery next..😁😁

Wait a while though.... :cool:

Scrumpy

QuoteYou can't always believe Google. I was certain I knew what my issue was but the doctor said I definitely didn't need and couldn't get a hysterectomy.
😂😂😂
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

I shouldn't laugh Scrumy and Klondy but that is so so true .... it is terrible when you walk into a GP's surgery and end up telling them what ailment you have got.

Google tells me that the average length of life in the UK for a female is now 83 years.
Take 10 years off that for an ex-smoker.
Take 10 to 15 years off that for someone with rheumatoid arthritis.

Hmm .. at 64 years of age I should be dead by now. 

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 03:55:22 PMI might try surgery next..😁😁
I can't recommend DIY for that.

Well apart from fingernails, toenails and for the adventurous moderate fringe levelling.

Vlad

I always use Google to research my symptoms So far I have been diagnosed with Beri Beri, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Ebola and the Plague, turns out it was dandruff.