Main Menu

I am old

Started by Vlad, Today at 01:00:25 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

It's taken some time but I have finally admitted that like you lot on here I am old! 
I realised this fact just recently when I bought a pair of beige trousers😱 Yes Beige!
The very word 'beige' is obscene; being impossible to pronounce except with a mild French accent. I even believe it means "the colour of the liquid that oozes out of the small intestine". 
Beige is for old people who live on Saga holiday coaches, not for a thrusting man  about town like myself, I did vow many moons ago that I would top myself if I bought anything beige...but I have succumbed to old age.
So I am now like you lot, wearing beige clothing, looking at the Saga holiday ads and dribbling while I sleep. 

Raven

Beige has no place in my home. Greens, Blues, Purples and black are the colours we both wear. :upvote:

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on Today at 01:07:06 PMBeige has no place in my home. Greens, Blues, Purples and black are the colours we both wear. :upvote:
You will succumb Raven ...it's the way of things, age is arthritis, incontinence and wearing beige..hang in there dear lady. 

Mups

Oh No, Vlad.  You have succumbed.    :shocked:

Try to stay calm and get some rest and if you wear them often enough,  you might even get used to them, and even look for some shoes to match.  :wink:

Vlad

Quote from: Mups on Today at 01:41:04 PMOh No, Vlad.  You have succumbed.    :shocked:

Try to stay calm and get some rest and if you wear them often enough,  you might even get used to them, and even look for some shoes to match.  :wink:
Steady Mups...one item at a time 😂

Dextrous63

Without scrolling up Vlad, can you still remember what this thread is about?

morty

This is why I still struggle into skinny jeans ... I have to lie flat on the bed and hold my tummy in mind you. 
It keeps me young.   :smiley:

Scrumpy

Vlad... You old!!!! Never!!! Not all the time you can laugh at yourself..

Wear your beige with pride.. Strut your stuff about town..
Wear braces .. as well as a belt to be on the safe side.. 
Buy your beigewear from M&S.. Let the label hang out..
Call the ladies 'My dear'.. 
And dribble like no-one is watching..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

#8
Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 02:46:11 PMWithout scrolling up Vlad, can you still remember what this thread is about?
What?

Today at 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 03:19:39 PMVlad... You old!!!! Never!!! Not all the time you can laugh at yourself..

Wear your beige with pride.. Strut your stuff about town..
Wear braces .. as well as a belt to be on the safe side..
Buy your beigewear from M&S.. Let the label hang out..
Call the ladies 'My dear'..
And dribble like no-one is watching..
😂😂

Dextrous63

Where are you dribbling from?

morty

But surely it's better out than in?

Dextrous63

Quote from: morty on Today at 07:36:11 PMBut surely it's better out than in?
Unfortunately, another facet of him being old is that apparently the police and magistrates agree that "it" is definitely not better out than in, especially in public places.

Mups

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 09:16:43 PMUnfortunately, another facet of him being old is that apparently the police and magistrates agree that "it" is definitely not better out than in, especially in public places.
I think he might take some convincing of that . . .   :grin:

Dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on Today at 09:28:29 PMI think he might take some convincing of that . . .  :grin:

😬😬😬😬

Hopefully with the cold weather drawing in, his "chivalry" will turn to shrivelry 😉😜