gongs and titles anyone?

Started by alfred, January 01, 2022, 02:01:20 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Phil was the one with the cod pschology. He may even have given a diagnosis recently. They usually involve the words personality disorder and often as not narcissistic.

Dr. klondike prefers a more easy to understand diagnosis - in Blair's case I'll go with total arse. This shoud not be confused with complete arse which is an entirely different condition.

Wandering Walter

Blairs wife always reminds me of Cruella Deville form the 101 Dalmatians film    :shocked:

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Wandering Walter on January 05, 2022, 08:52:57 AM
Blairs wife always reminds me of Cruella Deville form the 101 Dalmatians film    :shocked:

Now you mention it...............
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Wandering Walter

Petition is still going 988,249 signatures  [2090]

klondike

I do so hope it makes the million. Nearly there now. I guess it will pick up again outside of work time but being a Friday night may not.

Wandering Walter

I hope it make many millions more the Queen may then reconsider, Blair if he had any decency would now refuse it but that will not happen his ego won't let him, some in the Media are reminding people of what he did to the country

Cassandra

Blair only takes, he never gives or offers anything. Apart from an exponential obsession to depart his increasingly 'whacky' views to The BBC or The Guardian.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Yabadabadoooo

1,001,610 have signed.

Wandering Walter

Quote from: Cassandra on January 07, 2022, 02:44:30 PM
Blair only takes, he never gives or offers anything. Apart from an exponential obsession to depart his increasingly 'whacky' views to The BBC or The Guardian.

He has sticky fingers so has his wife 

Wandering Walter

Quote from: klondike on January 07, 2022, 04:52:56 PM
Yabadabadoooo

1,001,610 have signed.

Fantastic I also think the families who lost loved one in the wars he sent them into and former soldiers who are threatening to return their medals  may well influence HRM   

klondike

I doubt she can withdraw the offer, He can decline to accept it though.

Scrumpy

The deed is done.. He can only refuse it.. But being the egotist that he is I doubt he will..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

No chance - in his kinder moments, he might feel sorry for those fools who doubt his right to it
Mike :1020: :1020:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Wandering Walter

According to the Media today the millionaires Teflon and his wife have pocked taxpayers cash to the tune of £76,000 for being furloughed during the pandemic  makes me want to  :ugh:

Wandering Walter

The Petition 1,046,770 and still going up :grin: