THAT Photograph.

Started by Raven, March 11, 2024, 12:41:43 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I'm sure Rishi is glad of any diversion from the Lee Anderson story.

Ruthio

Absolutely agree Raven, talk about a storm in a teacup, its pathetic ~ who cares???!!!
Poor woman is recovering from major surgery, all this negativity won't be doing her any good.

Scrumpy

All this guessing by the public/press isn't doing Kate and William much good..
People are becoming angry with the silence and mystery.. and making up their own stories..
Years back the truth about the royals and their health problems was never spoken of but things have changed and the public seem to think that they have a right to know.. 
 The longer this goes on the less tolerant the public will become..
Everyone has a right to privacy but , unfortunately not the royals..

I do think that Harry and Meghan will become more popular because of the silence surrounding Kate and William.. They will be seen as more approachable..

I care not either way.. I have more important things to think of..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Harry and Meghan? I hope not.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

The red tops love 'em. Fill up column feet every day. Somebody must read it or it wouldn't keep appearing.

muddy

Does anyone actually buy these papers ? 
They are an insult to the intelligence .
Mind you so is the Guardian these days it's articles seemed to have been written by  total morons ,how did they ever get through jornalist school ? 

JBR

Quote from: muddy on March 13, 2024, 07:51:31 PMDoes anyone actually buy these papers ?
They are an insult to the intelligence .
Mind you so is the Guardian these days it's articles seemed to have been written by  total morons ,how did they ever get through jornalist school ?
Try the Telegraph.  It isn't only read by right-wing people.  Only people who can think.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: Ruthio on March 12, 2024, 04:54:16 PMAbsolutely agree Raven, talk about a storm in a teacup, its pathetic ~ who cares???!!!
Poor woman is recovering from major surgery, all this negativity won't be doing her any good.
Well she can't have it both ways.

When she joined the Royal circus in order to have the fame & the trappings she waived her right to a private life.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

ansu

In my opinion it's much ado about nothing, but maybe this is due to the fact that we don't have royals. The private life of our chancellor and president is more or less a taboo subject. 

JBR

Quote from: ansu on March 14, 2024, 09:44:33 AMIn my opinion it's much ado about nothing, but maybe this is due to the fact that we don't have royals. The private life of our chancellor and president is more or less a taboo subject.
The private life of our Royals used to be a taboo subject as well.
Recently, however, there seems to be rather less respect today, not only for the Royals but also for each other!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

I maybe wrong but didn't the Queen agree to 'freedom of the press' ?

Michael Rolls

just cannot understand all the hullabaloo
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

It's a royal story and for better or worse people read royal stories so the papers report them.

Scrumpy

Meghan has started another company.. Cook wear , jams and pickles..
Is there no end to this woman's talent..  :nooo:

She will soon be doing a road trip with Jeremy Clarkson.. !!

muddy