Transwomen

Started by Sheila, May 24, 2022, 07:22:53 AM

« previous - next »

zoony

Now THAT'S believable..   :upvote:

Jacqueline

Its not because someone is different, it is because in Lea Thomas' case it is downright unfair, most of the other swimming competitors come up to his shoulders, he has a clear reach advantage, all that's between him and a man is HRT (I understand this is to make up missing female hormones in real women going through the menopause)  so how this can turn him into a woman within a year I fail to see.  Some other female swimmers were also saying he does not have the disadvantage of swimming and training during a period like women do.

I would feel very unhappy that any young female relative of mine had to share a changing room with a biological male, and worse still told she was in the wrong for complaining about it.

I feel along with other women like JK Rowling and Germaine Greer that women are under attack, we want our own loos, changing rooms etc.  In the USA  women will be denied abortions, all the women's rights we have fought for over the years these men think they are entitled to and we must share it with them.

I wonder if he would have wanted to be a woman 100 years ago with no vote, or even back in the 1950/60/70's when women didn't get equal pay or limited in choice choice of jobs?  I very much doubt it.  I know many women who in those days would have preferred to be men (not because they really wanted to be a man) but because  they were limited in what they could do.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

yes Jaq, thank you for your very welcome post..
i cannot for the life of me see how society can recognise a person as a woman on their say so alone..
because a person is not a man this dosnt automatically make them a woman
at school i was taught there was three genders Masculine...feminine... and Neuter
we can recognise these in-betweeners as neuters..
just imagine the damage these guys are doing to womens sport, parents getting up berfore dawn to take their girls to empty swimming pools to get their training lengths in before the mainstream public get there.
then at the comp a big hairy assed bloke turns up and destroys them....                                                and isnt it funny that non of the trance gender women try to compete against men.... i think these guys are damaging sport as a whole... and womens sport in particular... get them chucked out.. let them start their own compititions

Michael Rolls

absolutely. Back when I was a keen cyclist and a pretty poor time trail rider, despite that there was only one female rider in the UK capable of bettering my times - the late, great Beryl Burton. I like the quote I was a while ago - perhaps? ' I identify as..' actually means 'I am pretending to be..'
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]