Transwomen

Started by Sheila, May 24, 2022, 07:22:53 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

The woke crap changes daily so I guess nobody knows if something they say today may bring them tears a little way down the line. Glad nobody wants my opinion on TV.

Michael Rolls

nor mine - but I would love to give it to them!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Was watching a TV programme about the controversy over American "trans" swimmer Lea Thomas, this 6'3" bloke is on HRT (no wonder menopausal women can't get it) and still has all his bits intact , he is thrashing the women swimmers as he dwafs them.  Does this bloke look like a woman to you? is it fair to real women swimmers?
Lia Thomas prepares for the 200-yard freestyle at the NCAA Swimming & Diving Championships

Michael Rolls

No, no a thousand times no!
[email protected]

-Oy-

I'm all for being inclusive. My view on what trans means is very different and a lot more understanding than most of you here. But when it comes to competitive sport as in the above, that's just wrong!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

GrannyMac

Definitely wrong. Having to share the female changing room with Thomas has made the female team members uncomfortable.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

crabbyob

i knew an openly gay guy when i was a teenager, and back then it was illegal, and when the cops were bored they would arrest him, and he would get three months in Barlinnie Prison.... which is a male prison... the guys name was Tommy Ward, and god never made a gentler person, he always came out of prison a mental and physical wreck and was raped every night in prison... today the guy would be rich, he impersonated Shirley Bassey better than she did, and stood over six foot tall... i have no idea what happened to Tommy but god bless him, because god was very cruel to the guy....

Raven

That's really sad crabbyob, poor guy. :boo:  :cry:

Scrumpy

A few years back nearby neighbours were a couple of guys living together..  They were the nicest people around..  But they got hounded out by their next door neighbour who was a woman with young children.. She said that she feared for her boys ..
Her (boys) were brats and encouraged to mock the guys..
I know which I preferred..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

The older generation of gays seem content to get on with their lives, I know of a couple of fellas who have been together for 30 years now.
The younger generation of gays unfortunately feels the need to broadcast their sexual preferences.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

GrannyMac

crabbyob, that was tragic, and Scrumpy's story was not much better.  Some people really hate and fear anyone who is different.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

crabbyob

and i also got it as part of a cancer treatment...