Teacher who had sex with school boys

Started by muddy, May 17, 2024, 07:15:31 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on Today at 11:07:08 AMThe problem is that obviously you haven't made yourself sufficiently attractive.
You could try stuffing something large down the front of your pants to enhance your appearance.
Not something I have ever had to worry about JB, I am required under a rather weird H&S law to wear a large label on it which states: Do not stare, it senses fear! It's a cross I have had to bear mate
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 01:35:13 PMNot something I have ever had to worry about JB, I am required under a rather weird H&S law to wear a large label on it which states: Do not stare, it senses fear! It's a cross I have had to bear mate
Nowt like being modest, eh?
Of course, I have the same problem.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Perhaps I should set up a Jake the Peg group for the pair of you to enlist in. Mind you after the Rolf Harris prosecution it may not be a good idea come to think of it.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on Today at 01:55:25 PMPerhaps I should set up a Jake the Peg group for the pair of you to enlist in. Mind you after the Rolf Harris prosecution it may not be a good idea come to think of it.
Indeed, I have to tread warily, in case I stand on it.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."