Why Are Football Fans so Rude?

Started by Raven, May 15, 2022, 09:57:32 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

I'm not a fan of the Royal Family BUT, I think the behaviour of the fans booing William is terrible. :downvote: Have they no blooming manners/respect? :angry: ALSO, why is it the fans of Football seem to be the ones who always cause havoc? :waiting: Other sports don't seem to have this problem....do they? :hmm:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10816643/Prince-William-BOOED-Wembley-crowd-FA-Cup-Final.html

-Oy-

1. Ignorance

2. Tribalism

3. Lack of consequences
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Diasi

It seems was the Liverpool fans, which shouldn't come as any surprise.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Yes it was Liverpool fans, as usual a small minority of anti establishment idiots who can't forget Maggie Thatcher's treatment of the city.   At some home games they chant "We're Scouse not English "  that gets booed by the rest of us normal fans  :grin:   Time to move on lads !

GrannyMac

Quote from: -Oy- on May 15, 2022, 10:02:32 AM
1. Ignorance

2. Tribalism

3. Lack of consequences

Sums it up.  I see the behaviour near our local ground by a minority.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I am sure there are many fans who go to watch the match and cheer their side on..
The 'yobs' shouldn't get any press coverage.. They would soon shut up if ignored..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..