clever photograph technology,.

Started by alfred, July 05, 2022, 08:54:29 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

Over sixty years ago when my wife and i married and the congregation of friends and family were included in many photos taken by a local photographer,.

when my wife and i some years late on our 50th wedding anniversary , to which we had booked a meal in a restaurant for over fifty people, it was then that our son and daughter decided to treat us to a new photo album, which they had done on our fiftieth  wedding anniversary,

where by my son and daughter had all our original photos then a 6x4 size enlarged to an A4  size, with all the blemishes removed as the old,. ones were looking tired and tatty,

and some of the photos were touched in,  so the new photos were in pristine condition and very sharp as if recently taken , and the  new album they were placed in added more pleasure when looking these pictures over and over again,

all in black and white , so  its nice to look back at past family members and friends some of whom are no longer around as we celebrate their memory ,.

so thanks to technology its nice to have old photos retouched and being able to look again at past memories of when they were taken ,

Q; have you had photographs , renewed , as its amazing what these photographers can do today ,

Michael Rolls

digital photography makes enhancement very easy. Two of the shots at our daughter's wedding - in one of them the bright sun is making her squint and she looks for all the world as if she is scowling bad-temperedly at the camera. No problem - the two shots were taken within moments of each other, so I lifter the good head, added it to replace the 'scowl' - and unless pointed out, nobody could tell the difference.
The mother in law of my late brother in law said how nice it would have been if she had a photo of her late husband with their grandchildren - so using elements of five different photos, I created just such a shot for her - she was delighted. Again, if you didn't know, you would think it was just a straightforward family snap

Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]