Michael Gove

Started by Alex, March 09, 2024, 10:40:41 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Michael Gove to appoint new adviser on anti-Muslim hatred ahead of new extremism definition next week.  Fiyaz Mughal, the founder of counter-extremism group Faith Matters and Tell MAMA - a national project supporting victims of Islamophobia - is a frontrunner to be appointed as the new independent adviser on anti-Muslim hatred.

GB News

and it's not even April Fool's Day yet  :grin:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on March 09, 2024, 10:40:41 AMMichael Gove to appoint new adviser on anti-Muslim hatred ahead of new extremism definition next week.  Fiyaz Mughal, the founder of counter-extremism group Faith Matters and Tell MAMA - a national project supporting victims of Islamophobia - is a frontrunner to be appointed as the new independent adviser on anti-Muslim hatred.

GB News

and it's not even April Fool's Day yet  :grin:
I find it rather sad that so many people, including influential people, are lining up to assist the take over of Britain by muslims.
The future is really quite upsetting, but fortunately I shall not be here to experience it.
Second-class white Brits.

200 years since these small islands were the greatest and most powerful country the world has ever seen, now soon to become the first third world country in Europe, and nobody else's fault other than our own.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Sharia Law and the Mullah's will run the UK by 2050. By then quite simply, the fact that
Muslims predominantly (like 98%) don't integrate: and out reproduce the indigenous population several times over, percolates the paradigm shift that Enoch Powell predicted 56 years ago.

Gove and co are as much use as the 'Vichy French' Govt of the Nazi puppets were in France, to aiding the 'Allied' cause. The 'Petain' of those times, as far as England is concerned announced her 'ill-earned' retirement yesterday.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

I really think the Government should be more concerned about anti Jewish hatred.

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on March 09, 2024, 05:04:18 PMSharia Law and the Mullah's will run the UK by 2050. By then quite simply, the fact that
Muslims predominantly (like 98%) don't integrate: and out reproduce the indigenous population several times over, percolates the paradigm shift that Enoch Powell predicted 56 years ago.

Gove and co are as much use as the 'Vichy French' Govt of the Nazi puppets were in France, to aiding the 'Allied' cause. The 'Petain' of those times, as far as England is concerned announced her 'ill-earned' retirement yesterday.
Yes, I'm sure you're not far off.  Others who seem to know also suggest a similar future date in around 25 years from now, and I believe that is perfectly feasible the way things are going today.

That's another 26 years and, fortunately I cannot see myself living to 97.
Sadly, Marge is 62 and is quite likely to live until she's 88 years old.  I can only hope that if she keeps well away from any large cities she may live to enjoy a peaceful old age.

klondike

I'm guessing we will be too gutless for a civil war.

Cassandra

Apathy and Inertia will ensure that and anyway it probably won't have an APP to get your QR image to scan ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on March 09, 2024, 06:38:00 PMYes, I'm sure you're not far off.  Others who seem to know also suggest a similar future date in around 25 years from now, and I believe that is perfectly feasible the way things are going today.

That's another 26 years and, fortunately I cannot see myself living to 97.
Sadly, Marge is 62 and is quite likely to live until she's 88 years old.  I can only hope that if she keeps well away from any large cities she may live to enjoy a peaceful old age.
Well I'm 80 in June so whatever happens in 5 years time may be of no relevance to me.

But I have lived long enough to foresee the sad future of the UK, even if I don't actually live the reality of it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on March 09, 2024, 08:15:35 PMWell I'm 80 in June so whatever happens in 5 years time may be of no relevance to me.

But I have lived long enough to foresee the sad future of the UK, even if I don't actually live the reality of it.
I can certainly appreciate that.
There must be many young people in Britain today who have probably never thought about that, or if they have, don't believe it.
I wonder what they'll do if and when it occurs to them.
Not everyone has the money or skills to find emigration possible.

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on March 09, 2024, 09:00:43 PMI can certainly appreciate that.
There must be many young people in Britain today who have probably never thought about that, or if they have, don't believe it.
I wonder what they'll do if and when it occurs to them.
Not everyone has the money or skills to find emigration possible.
Indeed, it's a sobering thought that this could be my last General Election etc.

Anyway the optimistic me hopes that there's a, albeit slim, chance that the next couple of ethnic Brit generations who will still form the majority of the population will say "hang on, we're not having this" & do something about it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on March 09, 2024, 09:12:07 PMIndeed, it's a sobering thought that this could be my last General Election etc.

Anyway the optimistic me hopes that there's a, albeit slim, chance that the next couple of ethnic Brit generations who will still form the majority of the population will say "hang on, we're not having this" & do something about it.
It's to be hoped so.  The future of the country depends upon it.

dextrous63