Some blokes views on Sunak

Started by klondike, October 10, 2023, 11:01:11 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I came upon this by chance and watched because of the title. A lot of what this chap says rings quite true with me. 

Diasi

The best bit was reading through the comments.  :grin:

'The whole idea that we have to vote either Labour or Tory has to curl up and die. Those two parties are essentially two cheeks of the same arsehole.'
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on October 11, 2023, 06:17:23 AMThe best bit was reading through the comments.  :grin:

'The whole idea that we have to vote either Labour or Tory has to curl up and die. Those two parties are essentially two cheeks of the same arsehole.'
Absolutely.

The only chance for the future of this country is for more people to realise that none of the 'big three': Cons, Lab and Libs, are capable of running the country.

Reform for me.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on October 11, 2023, 11:15:41 AMAbsolutely.

The only chance for the future of this country is for more people to realise that none of the 'big three': Cons, Lab and Libs, are capable of running the country.

Reform for me.
Reform for me too as I'm a member.

It will mean that when we hear people moaning about things we can say "Well, our Reform Party election candidates did try to tell you but you wouldn't listen".
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

But that nice Mr. Starmer is going to rejuvenate the country after those awful Tories.

The question though is -  is  this a rerun of 1992 or 1997 we are seeing.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on October 11, 2023, 11:24:51 AMBut that nice Mr. Starmer is going to rejuvenate the country after those awful Tories.

The question though is -  is  this a rerun of 1992 or 1997 we are seeing.
I did see a bit of his so-called speech, & it could have been very impressive if he'd explained how he'd actually achieve what he proposed to do.

Tricky question as people don't like Sunak & people don't trust Starmer.
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on October 11, 2023, 11:37:47 AMI did see a bit of his so-called speech, & it could have been very impressive if he'd explained how he'd actually achieve what he proposed to do.

Tricky question as people don't like Sunak & people don't trust Starmer.
I'm afraid that all politicians are very good at making promises, certainly when a general election is forthcoming.  Sadly, it seems that there are a lot of people who actually believe their words, despite what has happened every four or five years previously!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

What losers all of them.  Just want to see them crippled at the next GE. The wets within have to be eliminated for good.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...