Ford Mondeo

Started by Michael Rolls, January 19, 2022, 07:45:41 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

As a fence sitter I think crabbyob's comment " yeah, another way for our underused cops to help pay for thier wages...how can it be criminal to have your rear window fogged up when vans and lorries dont even have one?  "

If you've got a rear window in your vehicle then it shouldn't be fogged up, if you're in a van you don't have a choice  ! Safety first I say.

As a fence sitter I think Walter's comment " why do you think vehicles makers put heaters and AC and heated windows in for fun, safety and comfort reasons "
This sentence doesn't really make sense - is it a question ?
So perhaps crabbyob misunderstood this point as the post did sound a bit patronizing.

crabbyob

I am surprised at your childish behaviour you have disappointed me, if you can't act like adult ignore my posts

disappointed you?.... i would love to flatten your sanctamonious nose.... just give me the time and the place twatt

Alex

Quote from: crabbyob on January 20, 2022, 02:32:09 PM
I am surprised at your childish behaviour you have disappointed me, if you can't act like adult ignore my posts

disappointed you?.... i would love to flatten your sanctamonious nose.... just give me the time and the place twatt

:wtf:   :duel:   [1050] 

crabbyob

sorry Alex, but i have lived all my life in the real world... not on the top of a hill.... and if some ...erm... trys to talk down to me then like everyone you grew up with a reprimand is issued... this .... sits punching keys... i really reeally would love five seconds with him....

Alex

WE all need to stick together on here - for the time being at least  ! :cool:

FLOUNCER19

Quote from: Alex on January 20, 2022, 02:24:11 PM
As a fence sitter I think crabbyob's comment " yeah, another way for our underused cops to help pay for thier wages...how can it be criminal to have your rear window fogged up when vans and lorries dont even have one?  "

If you've got a rear window in your vehicle then it shouldn't be fogged up, if you're in a van you don't have a choice  ! Safety first I say.

As a fence sitter I think Walter's comment " why do you think vehicles makers put heaters and AC and heated windows in for fun, safety and comfort reasons "
This sentence doesn't really make sense - is it a question ?
So perhaps crabbyob misunderstood this point as the post did sound a bit patronizing.

It relates to the front windscreen and front windows to see where you are driving if you cant see properly as and your vison is blocked by snow and ice you pose a danger to others.

Vans with or without windows have restricted rear vison all the time not just in snow and ice the only danger you may pose to others if you wing mirrors are covered in ice and can's use your mirrors when reversing, I expect anyone who drives with a modicum of sense would know know that

Drivers of large vans and HGV driver cannot see what is directly behind them that is why they are fitted with beepers or voice tape to tell pedestrians they are reversing, and some these days have reversing cameras safety reasons.

Stating facts is not patronising, I have seen his following infantile posts I am not going down to his level and reply, I will take a break for a while until he comes to his senses , I don't want to make it difficult for others .

He has a problem with Police because he and his bullyboys Union men were stopped from bringing down the elected Government of the day they failed which in my opinion many workers were glad they hurt the UK bad enough and took us years to recover from the damage  that is his problem to deal with Alex not mine, he lives in the past not the present ,

Scrumpy

Please don't do that Walter.. Every poster is needed here for us to continue ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

dont let the door hit you bum on the way out...
me and my bully boys... the tosser...

Michael Rolls

please, gentlemen, settle down

Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Well I tried..... :bandaged:

It looks like Wandering Walter has gone for good then, why is it always the fellas who fall out  ?  [1100]

Alex

Our Phil has put WW in his place over the other side on a topic about Prince Andrew's alleged dirty money.   I think WW is an ex-policeman, I've thought it for a long time on PF, may be wrong but............I'm sorry to see him go anyway.

Scrumpy

I too am sorry to see him go.. I liked him.. We didn't agree on the royals.. but we didn't fall out..
Walter an Ex policeman.. !! I was married to one of them..   :grin: :grin:
You are right Alex.. It's always the fellas that fall out.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

He asked for the account to be deleted. I'll give it a week then email to ask if that is what he actually wants. If he says yes or doesn't reply within a couple of days the account will go. Not sure if that takes the posts down or not. I think it is a legal requirement for accounts to be removed if requested. With no name the posts are in effect anonymous so unless deleting the account takes them out they will stay.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Michael Rolls

he posted in quite a few threads. If his account is deleted, does that mean that the other posts on those threads disappear?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on January 21, 2022, 09:28:05 AM
he posted in quite a few threads. If his account is deleted, does that mean that the other posts on those threads disappear?
Mike

It shouldn't Mike. I've had to delete a few accounts off the forum I ran, when trouble makers arrived and started throwing their weight around. They were warned once, in a private email from myself, if they didn't stop then they would be gone.
After I deleted the accounts their posts remained but their avatar if they used one was blanked out, and it said at the bottom banned.