Nicola Sturgeon Finally Retires

Started by Weapons Grade, September 12, 2023, 01:46:04 PM

« previous - next »

Weapons Grade

I wonder how many this will upset. Perhaps the feminists? The Scottish nationalists? Come on be a victim and tell me how it's upset you. :smiley:

A tearful Nicola Sturgeon bids good riddance to Scotland

Following her efforts to persuade Scots that there was no difference between a woman in a mini skirt and a man with a beard in a kilt, Nicola Sturgeon retires having spent the majority of her working life in politics accumulating an estimated personal wealth of £1.2m in the process. Having also been recently accused of financial scandals, she went on to add that the source of her wealth was buying Lidl's own brand products and using money-off coupons.

Close to tears, Mrs. Sturgeon added that she wasn't always as miserable as she looked now, but years of living in Scotland had clearly taken their toll and as even the European Union wasn't interested in having anything to do with the place, she'd decided to give it up as a bad job.

Alex

It doesn't upset me as I can't stand the woman but... I'm missing why you've put this in the Jokes section   :zzz:

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Alex on September 12, 2023, 02:10:24 PMIt doesn't upset me as I can't stand the woman but... I'm missing why you've put this in the Jokes section  :zzz:
Didn't you find it funny?

'' ... the source of her wealth was buying Lidl's own brand products and using money-off coupons.''
'' ... Mrs. Sturgeon added that she wasn't always as miserable as she looked now, but years of living in Scotland had clearly taken their toll ...'' 

Alex

Scrumpy

When a joker has to explain a joke it ain't a joke anymore. :grin: :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

You know me and jokes Scrumpy by now.  I  ' got' the shopping at Lidl bit, coupons etc, but it didn't raise a chuckle with me

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 12, 2023, 01:46:04 PMI wonder how many this will upset. Perhaps the feminists? The Scottish nationalists? Come on be a victim and tell me how it's upset you. :smiley:

A tearful Nicola Sturgeon bids good riddance to Scotland

Following her efforts to persuade Scots that there was no difference between a woman in a mini skirt and a man with a beard in a kilt, Nicola Sturgeon retires having spent the majority of her working life in politics accumulating an estimated personal wealth of £1.2m in the process. Having also been recently accused of financial scandals, she went on to add that the source of her wealth was buying Lidl's own brand products and using money-off coupons.

Close to tears, Mrs. Sturgeon added that she wasn't always as miserable as she looked now, but years of living in Scotland had clearly taken their toll and as even the European Union wasn't interested in having anything to do with the place, she'd decided to give it up as a bad job.

Lol, Love it. :upvote: :grin: :grin: :grin:.

I thought I was the forum's chief piss-taker but it looks like I'm in danger of being demoted to deputy chief piss-taker.

And best of all it's a piss-taking joke about Sturgeon who's a piss-taker & a joke herself. Lol 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Alex on September 12, 2023, 08:12:00 PMWell he's amused someone at least  :grin:
You see Alex, it's all a matter of differences of opinion. I hope you're not going to report me for hate speech? How about you giving us a joke and showing me how it should be done instead of sarcasm? :smiley:

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 12, 2023, 08:20:29 PMYou see Alex, it's all a matter of differences of opinion. I hope you're not going to report me for hate speech? How about you giving us a joke and showing me how it should be done instead of sarcasm? :smiley:
I could imagine Paul Merton reeling that one off on Not the Nine O'Clock News, with millions of viewers pissing themselves laughing.

I believe it's called satire & the Board is for both jokes & chuckle worthy posts.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Diasi on September 12, 2023, 08:24:39 PMI could imagine Paul Merton reeling that one off on Not the Nine O'Clock News, with millions of viewers pissing themselves laughing.

I believe it's called satire & the Board is for both jokes & chuckle worthy posts.
I started writing political satire a few years ago because the stuff politicians were saying was so funny even when they were trying to be serious.

You might enjoy this one, in a different format. :smiley:
The Adventures of Rupert the Covid Bear

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 12, 2023, 09:17:34 PMI started writing political satire a few years ago because the stuff politicians were saying was so funny even when they were trying to be serious.

You might enjoy this one, in a different format. :smiley:
The Adventures of Rupert the Covid Bear

:upvote: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I enjoyed that one too, & the expression on the face of the Covid Haddock. Lol.
[email protected]

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Diasi on September 12, 2023, 09:44:00 PM:upvote: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I enjoyed that one too, & the expression on the face of the Covid Haddock. Lol.
Thank you. There was a time when politics was a serious business, but not any more. The people now leading us and those those throughout the west are figures of fun. I think it's now a minority that take them seriously. A whole genre of political satire has grown up around Newsbiscuit, The Onion and the hillarious British comedian Russell Howard. When people like Boris or Rishi open their mouths it just makes me laugh. :smiley:

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 13, 2023, 09:15:03 AMThank you. There was a time when politics was a serious business, but not any more. The people now leading us and those those throughout the west are figures of fun. I think it's now a minority that take them seriously. A whole genre of political satire has grown up around Newsbiscuit, The Onion and the hillarious British comedian Russell Howard. When people like Boris or Rishi open their mouths it just makes me laugh. :smiley:
:upvote:
[email protected]