How Boris Survived the Deadly Covid Plague

Started by Weapons Grade, September 11, 2023, 11:30:13 AM

« previous - next »

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Alex on September 13, 2023, 01:08:12 PMWeapons Grade, I don't spend as much time on the forum as you seem to, so I sometimes miss posts.    I'm certainly not questioning your qualifications, whatever gave you that idea ?  I do however think a good, healthy dose of sarcasm is good for the system.  :cool:

p.s. Sorry to disappoint, but you aren't my favourite topic.  I am partial to short posts though, after all there are only so many hours that one can sit at the PC without getting a numb bum  :grin:
Yes, you were.
''Your qualifications obviously don't include the ability to spot when someone is taking the pixx.''
If you spent more time on content instead of the poster you wouldn't be making remarks like that.

September 13, 2023, 05:32:30 PM
Quote from: klondike on September 13, 2023, 10:29:14 AMAh but she's maybe seen...

Arriving on a small forum and upsetting so many in a day is good going. You say you aren't trolling in that case I'd say the above is good advice.

If I'm upsetting people, why is that? Is it something I said that you don't want to hear? If I said I'd had three vaccinations, two boosters and Rishi is doing a great job, is that not upsetting people? If I'm the stupid one in your meme, why aren't you debating me?

I've certainly livened the place up a bit :smiley:  but is that trolling? You're the one following me around commenting on my threads, not me on yours. Come on Klondike, explainin something using your own intelligence and knowledge instead of what you read in today's newspaper and deflecting onto me instead of the topic.

I'll now do a thread for you, 'Russia v NATO' in long form, something that's sadly missing here (Ask Mark about SEO). That will have you shrieking. That's because it probably doesn't agree with what you think or what you've read. It might upset some people that disgree. Is that bad?  

klondike

You're the one following me around commenting on my threads, not me on yours.

Just being polite. You are obviously an attention seeker and most folk seemed to be ignoring you apart from Diasi who liked your piss taking which you say is satire. But as you don't like that I'll go with the flow and ignore you from now on.

Weapons Grade

Quote from: klondike on September 13, 2023, 07:00:04 PMYou're the one following me around commenting on my threads, not me on yours.

Just being polite. You are obviously an attention seeker and most folk seemed to be ignoring you apart from Diasi who liked your piss taking which you say is satire. But as you don't like that I'll go with the flow and ignore you from now on.
Not attention seeking at all. We just have different views. As you can't debate you're quite at liberty to ignore what you don't like. It would be a change from concentrating on the poster. :smiley: I always try to be polite, but I prefer alternative news from the brain dead mainstream diet we're fed.

klondike

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 13, 2023, 10:59:09 PMWe just have different views.
You have no idea what my views are, You may assume you know, you may even point to some post or other I have made but ask yourself this - was he telling the truth? I may have been or I may not have been.

dextrous63

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 13, 2023, 10:59:09 PMNot attention seeking at all. We just have different views. As you can't debate you're quite at liberty to ignore what you don't like. It would be a change from concentrating on the poster. :smiley: I always try to be polite, but I prefer alternative news from the brain dead mainstream diet we're fed.
Leaving aside the curious bit about always being polite, despite clearly not being polite at all in your third sentence🤣🤣,  out of interest, what makes you think that the cherry picked sources to cite to inform your own views are entirely on the level?

Scrumpy

Come on guys.. Let's be adult about all this..
If we don't like what someone is saying just stop following their posts..
It's as easy as that .. the choice is ours..
Weapons Grade has strong opinions about what's going on around us.. Okay, so he comes across as being pompous.. Much of what he talks of is interesting.. The rest !!  I ignore.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Weapons Grade

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 13, 2023, 11:09:29 PMLeaving aside the curious bit about always being polite, despite clearly not being polite at all in your third sentence🤣🤣,  out of interest, what makes you think that the cherry picked sources to cite to inform your own views are entirely on the level?
If you think my sources are cherry picked, you're welcome to give your own views and sources, but I think the hysteria has long since been dispelled by facts.

I'm aware my style of bluntless isn't going down particularly well, but isn't it time we called a spade a spade? As we sit here complaining, which one of us is going to go out and preach the Bible in the streets? Who is prepared to protest in the street against the homosexual Agenda being taught to young children in schools? Who is going to go out and speak out against mass immigration? I admit, not me. I don't want to be arrested for so called 'hate speech,' but does that mean I have to remain silent?

Remember the Poll tax riots of the 80's? Whether you think that was right or wrong, that kind of dissent has gone. Contrast that to France's recent yellow vests, or the Canadian Truckers Convoy protests.

The politicians now openly lie to us about zero NHS waiting lists and stopping illegal immigration and we still vote for them. We're so nice and trusting we've ruined Britain and woe betide anyone who says so. The show must go on.

If you think the government are going to stop illegal immigration tell me when and how they're going to do it. Tell me sanctioning our energy supply was a good thing and how it benefitted us. Tell me the politicans are changing the earth's climate with eco taxes and why we need more of them. Do it in a friendly manner, you'll get back the same politeness, but I probably will disagree with you and challenge your beliefs with logic and facts. And you hate it and turn against anyone who shatters your beliefs.

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 14, 2023, 09:15:03 AMIf you think my sources are cherry picked, you're welcome to give your own views and sources, but I think the hysteria has long since been dispelled by facts.

I'm aware my style of bluntless isn't going down particularly well, but isn't it time we called a spade a spade? As we sit here complaining, which one of us is going to go out and preach the Bible in the streets? Who is prepared to protest in the street against the homosexual Agenda being taught to young children in schools? Who is going to go out and speak out against mass immigration? I admit, not me. I don't want to be arrested for so called 'hate speech,' but does that mean I have to remain silent?

Remember the Poll tax riots of the 80's? Whether you think that was right or wrong, that kind of dissent has gone. Contrast that to France's recent yellow vests, or the Canadian Truckers Convoy protests.

The politicians now openly lie to us about zero NHS waiting lists and stopping illegal immigration and we still vote for them. We're so nice and trusting we've ruined Britain and woe betide anyone who says so. The show must go on.

If you think the government are going to stop illegal immigration tell me when and how they're going to do it. Tell me sanctioning our energy supply was a good thing and how it benefitted us. Tell me the politicans are changing the earth's climate with eco taxes and why we need more of them. Do it in a friendly manner, you'll get back the same politeness, but I probably will disagree with you and challenge your beliefs with logic and facts. And you hate it and turn against anyone who shatters your beliefs.
I obviously don't have your level of academic achievement but I can see & agree with quite a lot of what you say & I've long been interested in psychology & what I call social engineering.

By that I mean it's becoming commonplace for the Government to criminalise those factions of life where the majority of the populace don't support the Government-of-the-day's' views & wishes.

It started in 1997 when Blair realised that the majority of the populace didn't support his multicultural dream so he criminalised the calling of Pakistanis Pakis etc, but at the same time it was still ok to call someone from Liverpool a Scouser, someone from the North East a Geordie.

He also brought in the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act 2000 which was sold to the public as being solely to deal with terrorism but the small print in the RIP Act meant that the first prosecution under the Act was that of a Mum who lied about her address to get her child into a better school outside her catchment area.

So now the social engineering is being used to bring the populace, who don't want EVs & heat pumps, into line by making it a criminal offence not to want them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 14, 2023, 09:13:07 AMCome on guys.. Let's be adult about all this..
Weapons Grade has strong opinions about what's going on around us.. Okay, so he comes across as being pompous.. Much of what he talks of is interesting.. The rest !!  I ignore..
Totally agree. 

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 14, 2023, 09:13:07 AMCome on guys.. Let's be adult about all this..
Yes Miss. I promise to play nicely. Only if I get a spanking though.  :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 14, 2023, 10:32:57 AMYes Miss. I promise to play nicely. Only if I get a spanking though.
I'll help her😬

klondike