How Boris Survived the Deadly Covid Plague

Started by Weapons Grade, September 11, 2023, 11:30:13 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 06:07:51 PMStop talking nonsense and playing the sympathy card.

You voted for a character like Boris. You bought into the Covid hysteria. You believed the government when they said they'd find a new source of clean energy and sanctioned our energy supply ... And now you're whining at the consequences. You have only yourselves to blame. 
Pompous Ass...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 11, 2023, 07:35:31 PMPompous Ass...
But is it the truth? :smiley: Don't get personal, debate me.

September 11, 2023, 07:48:49 PM
Quote from: klondike on September 11, 2023, 06:08:23 PMNone of that addresses the question of whether or not you have any evidence at all that Boris faked needing hospitalisation with covid. There was plenty wrong with the COVID response and policies imo but the only criticisms the opposition made were that lockdowns weren't tough enough or quick enough. My own view is that that far more harm was done by them than any benefit which ensued from them. I don't think most here agree with me on that though.

September 11, 2023, 06:12:45 PMYou really should read what people here have posted regarding net zero before making blanket assertions on what you assume they believe.

More reading of past posts and less posts attempting to wind people up would be my advice.

Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than make posts as you have demonstrating to all that you are one.

I'm aware of your intent

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/flamebait

You really aren't very good at it though are you?

I've never said or implied Boris was faking Covid. What I've said is that he fully recovered just like the other 99.9%. That's despite his warnings of a plague of locusts if we didn't get vaccinated. Fearmongering. You know that the vaccinations didn't prevent catching the virus, it only lessened the effects and as it was of minimal danger to the vast majority, the dangers outweighed the benefits. I don't know what was in those vaccines that suddenly appeared, do you?

Something I published in a short essay in 2020.
''So what is the corona (Covoid-19) virus? Basically, it's an updated variant of SARS and the few fatalities arise from secondary infections. The same virus flu symptoms are fever, headache, coughs and fatigue. In its extreme form it can also produce pneumonia that can lead to fatalities in those with weak immune systems particularly the elderly and those with respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis, who produce the majority of its victims.''

No, I'm not flamebaiting. I'll argue my point till the cows come home with facts and explanations, not opinions or beliefs. I have strong views on topics I've researched and have an interest in. One of them is Cultural Marxism, or what others call progressivism, or identity politics. That's what we're seeing now. The deliberate dumbing down of populations making them dependent on politicians and from there arises authoritarianism.  

You can see that already happening in the US where they've started to vote in returning Messiah's and presidents sent by God and the EU, which was never more than an updated form of communism by the backdoor.

We escaped the fate of Europe, but our reliance on political promises and the media suggest we're heading down the same path. Is all that a bit too Bolshie for some?  :smiley:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 07:45:47 PMBut is it the truth? :smiley: Don't get personal, debate me.

I would debate you.. But you would never let me win..   :smiley:

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 11, 2023, 08:11:39 PMI would debate you.. But you would never let me win..  :smiley:
Well, if I explain Marxist dialectics and you call me a pompous arse no. But if you don't I might do. :smiley:

September 11, 2023, 08:16:42 PM
I'm not always right, no one ever is and I'm open to anyone changing my mind, but only with facts, not beliefs or opinons.

Many moons ago I used to teach social and political science at secondary level as a core subject. If you were an electrical engineer please feel free to tell me about electricity, conductors and that sort of thing. I promise I won't call you a ''pompous arse'' because I already know you'll know more than me about that.

Britain is well and truly knackered. I didn't cause that, I wasn't even here and I didn't vote for the party who oversaw the mess we're in. Is it pompous for me to remind you of this and suggest that believing everything the politicians told you and stockpiling toilet rolls (remember?) wasn't the right way to go about it?

2008 Avian flu
2010 Swine flu
2012 MERS
2014 Ebola
2016 Zika
2018 Ebola again
And 2020, regular as clockwork every two years? Covid
2022? Monkeypox, but Russia replaced the continuing hysteria.

By all means come and debate me about the social and political on friendly terms. No need to get hysterical and start accusations and poster slurs.  :smiley:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 11, 2023, 08:11:39 PMI would debate you.. But you would never let me win..  :smiley:
i think we're best sticking to limericks Scrump.  😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Weapons Grade

The offer still stands. Instead of sticking your tongues out, let's debate stuff. Surely, isn't that what it's all about? We'll set the world to rights and might even agree on something? :smiley:

Scrumpy

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I found a hole in the knee of my jeans yesterday. I walked up to Tesco and thought they had stopped doing my size. When I took them off I found I'd remembered my size wrong. Just as well because I hadn't bothered taking a Club Card and the jeans were 25% off if you used one. I hadn't checked the prices. Will drive today as there is a  another one beyond walking distance and there may not be any in my actual size in the local one. I found the Club Card too.

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 08:15:25 PMIs it pompous for me to remind you of this and suggest that believing everything the politicians told you and stockpiling toilet rolls (remember?) wasn't the right way to go about it?
By all means come and debate me about the social and political on friendly terms. No need to get hysterical and start accusations and poster slurs.  :smiley:
Oy, we stocked up on toilet rolls & neither of us got Covid.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Sheila

I've got beef and onions in the slow cooker.  It smells lovely.

Scrumpy

Beef. !! There's posh...   Was it on special.. ?  

Sheila

klondike

Going to the other Tesco was a mistake. There's an accident. Been effectively parked for ages. There'll be different port of call before the jeans aisle. Unless it lasts a lot longer of course

September 12, 2023, 11:27:14 AM
Quote from: Diasi on September 12, 2023, 10:35:47 AMOy, we stocked up on toilet rolls & neither of us got Covid.
I didn't and did get it. Now I know why