How Boris Survived the Deadly Covid Plague

Started by Weapons Grade, September 11, 2023, 11:30:13 AM

« previous - next »

Weapons Grade

Before and after photos of PM Boris Johnson's amazing near death recovery from covid

Photos of PM Boris Johnson's 2020 Covid brush with death after spending a whole night in
hospital and being set upon by a team of NHS masked vaccine cult enthusiasts. Boris later
told reporters, "gosh chums, let's all give three cheers for the jolly old NHS."

Michael Rolls

actually he was in for a considerable length of time, and was, at one stage, very ill. Don't appreciate your silly post in the slightest
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Love him or loath him the man was seriously ill.  Poor taste " joke "

Weapons Grade

He was not seriously ill. The media made a big song and dance about it. He caught Covid like many others, needlessly clooged up the hospital, recovered and went home like the other 99.9%.

Do you really still believe all that nonsense about a deadly plague that was going to wipe out the majority of the population? Only the government and vaccines could save us? The 'new normal?'

We've moved on since then, it's now the Russians are going to invade the whole of Europe, we'll find a mythical green energy supply to replace the one we've sanctioned and Rishi'll fix it. From one absurdity to the next and we're now paying for it. 

Scrumpy

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 02:35:01 PMHe was not seriously ill. The media made a big song and dance about it. He caught Covid like many others, needlessly clooged up the hospital, recovered and went home like the other 99.9%.

Do you really still believe all that nonsense about a deadly plague that was going to wipe out the majority of the population? Only the government and vaccines could save us? The 'new normal?'

Keep telling yourself..  Eventually you will believe everything you say..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 11, 2023, 02:52:20 PMKeep telling yourself..  Eventually you will believe everything you say..
Am I wrong? Was Boris on his death bed? Was there a great plague that would wipe out huge chunks of the world's population? Did vaccines save us, or did the nonsense end the day Boris was caught having party's? You missed out this bit in your quote.

''We've moved on since then, it's now the Russians are going to invade the whole of Europe, we'll find a mythical green energy supply to replace the one we've sanctioned and Rishi'll fix it. From one absurdity to the next and we're now paying for it.''

I try not to confuse beliefs with reality, Scrumpy. There's no one else to blame. We made our bed and now we're lying in it.  :sad: I do political satire to show how stupefied as a society we've become.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 03:07:08 PMAm I wrong? Was Boris on his death bed? Was there a great plague that would wipe out huge chunks of the world's population? Did vaccines save us, or did the nonsense end the day Boris was caught having party's? You missed out this bit in your quote.

''We've moved on since then, it's now the Russians are going to invade the whole of Europe, we'll find a mythical green energy supply to replace the one we've sanctioned and Rishi'll fix it. From one absurdity to the next and we're now paying for it.''

I try not to confuse beliefs with reality, Scrumpy. There's no one else to blame. We made our bed and now we're lying in it.  :sad: I do political satire to show how stupefied as a society we've become.

'Was there a plague that would wipe out huge chunks of the population.'.. ?
 That plague which you call 'nonsense ' did a fair bit of damage ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

It's true that few in their 50s became seriously ill with covid but some did.

I think it's pretty cynical to simply decare that Boris was faking it with zero evidence. Certainly it is possible but I see little political advantage in doing so and imagine if it were faked there would be witnesses to that and can't believe that there would be no leaks.

Weapons Grade

Quote from: klondike on September 11, 2023, 03:22:04 PMIt's true that few in their 50s became seriously ill with covid but some did.

I think it's pretty cynical to simply decare that Boris was faking it with zero evidence. Certainly it is possible but I see little political advantage in doing so and imagine if it were faked there would be witnesses to that and can't believe that there would be no leaks.
Boris has already apologized for the party's he said he didn't attend and Hancock for the mess he made of Covid. Hancock resigned after awarding contracts to Topwood, a company he held shares in. It will be interesting to know at a later date how many MP's had shares in pharmacueticals or those making PPE products.   

Boris panicked, as many leaders did. But there was too much money being made out of all this and so it continued. Cynicism? With someone like Boris leading the country? Definitely.   

Alex

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 02:35:01 PMDo you really still believe all that nonsense about a deadly plague that was going to wipe out the majority of the population? Only the government and vaccines could save us? The 'new normal?'

Where did I mention a deadly plague  ?  and where did I say the majority of the population would be wiped out ?

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 11, 2023, 03:20:18 PM'Was there a plague that would wipe out huge chunks of the population.'.. ?
 That plague which you call 'nonsense ' did a fair bit of damage ..
Damage to what or whom? How many died of Covid, or with Covid, because with is the reason the figures reached such ridiculous levels even Hancock admitted the figures were skewed. It certainly damaged the economy, a self-inflicted damage.

Boris went with the media, as did many others. He's a populist and will tune into what he thinks the public want. People were scared and he played on that fear. He didn't follow the science. Scientific evidence is factual and there was big disagreement on this, so it wasn't fact. The 'Barrington declaration' was just one such disagreement.

The same happened earlier with Greta, a mentally ill Swedish 16 year old and her world's end predictions. Everybody threw up their hands in fright. Only the government can save the planet by taxing us to death with various green initiatives, right? Always follow the money trail because someone will be making money out of all these scares.

The same is happening now with Russia. We no longer do factual reporting in news, we do edtorial beliefs and political promises. When it doesn't happen we have a collective amnesia and cheer for the next load of nonsense to come along. It's just one after another and sad that it should come to this and even sadder that so many should buy into it.   

Something I wrote some time ago about Covid for anyone interested. No need to download, just scroll down to read.
https://www.academia.edu/43735484/The_Great_British_Coronavirus_Flu_Hoax

Michael Rolls

one of my extended family died of Covid - as did the brother-in-law of one of my extended family - so stop trying to bloody minimalise it
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Lots of people lost loved ones, and some who survived will never be 100%.  I sympathise Mike.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Weapons Grade

Stop talking nonsense and playing the sympathy card.

People are dying at the moment and lot's more than one because the NHS practically fell apart accepting people who had the flu, before they caught on and sent them home to recover. People now waiting in queues for operations will die waiting thanks to your gullibility and hysteria. How many elderly died alone because they weren't allowed visits and simply gave up on life? How many developed mental health issues because of lockdowns? Of course people died, an estimated 26K die every year of the common flu alone! (ONS).  

You voted for a character like Boris. You bought into the Covid hysteria. You believed the government when they said they'd find a new source of clean energy and sanctioned our energy supply ... And now you're whining at the consequences. You have only yourselves to blame.

klondike

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 03:34:24 PMBoris has already apologized for the party's he said he didn't attend and Hancock for the mess he made of Covid. Hancock resigned after awarding contracts to Topwood, a company he held shares in. It will be interesting to know at a later date how many MP's had shares in pharmacueticals or those making PPE products. 

Boris panicked, as many leaders did. But there was too much money being made out of all this and so it continued. Cynicism? With someone like Boris leading the country? Definitely. 

None of that addresses the question of whether or not you have any evidence at all that Boris faked needing hospitalisation with covid. There was plenty wrong with the COVID response and policies imo but the only criticisms the opposition made were that lockdowns weren't tough enough or quick enough. My own view is that that far more harm was done by them than any benefit which ensued from them. I don't think most here agree with me on that though.

September 11, 2023, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 11, 2023, 06:07:51 PMYou believed the government when they said they'd find a new source of clean energy and sanctioned our energy supply ... And now you're whining at the consequences. You have only yourselves to blame.
You really should read what people here have posted regarding net zero before making blanket assertions on what you assume they believe.

More reading of past posts and less posts attempting to wind people up would be my advice.

Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than make posts as you have demonstrating to all that you are one.

I'm aware of your intent

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/flamebait

You really aren't very good at it though are you?