I Thought WTF Is This About?

Started by Diasi, June 12, 2023, 10:36:23 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

I received an email from some site called Temu with this image.

I thought  :wtf:, some pervs must be selling shorts for men who are transitioning so they can see what they'll look like.

However, it turns out that they're padded cycling shorts.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Ashy

Very comfortable for the longer ride.

klondike

Quote from: Ashy on June 12, 2023, 10:38:48 AMthe longer ride.
I think that aspect of it is why they always have tight ones. Keeps everything well secured. :wink:

Alex

Is that the front or the back !! :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 12, 2023, 10:55:03 AMIs that the front or the back !! :grin:
The front if you're a male transitioning, the back if you're cycling or you're a gay male.  :grin:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Jacqueline

That's where the designer got the idea from then.

klondike

Just need to teach the monkeys how to ride bikes now and they could make a good TV advert.

Ashy

I would just point out that the picture shows the garment inside out.

Diasi

Quote from: Ashy on June 12, 2023, 01:14:27 PMI would just point out that the picture shows the garment inside out.
But it doesn't preclude the transitioning transgenders & gays from wearing the garment inside out.
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Diasi on June 12, 2023, 03:26:37 PMBut it doesn't preclude the transitioning transgenders & gays from wearing the garment inside out.
You're not suggesting that they're a bit, kinda, perhaps even deliberately, contrary by any chance?😬

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 12, 2023, 03:31:26 PMYou're not suggesting that they're a bit, kinda, perhaps even deliberately, contrary by any chance?😬
Well it'd certainly fit in with all the other ludicrous gay outfits worn on the so-called Pride Marches.  :grin:
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Diasi on June 12, 2023, 06:25:59 PMWell it'd certainly fit in with all the other ludicrous gay outfits worn on the so-called Pride Marches.  :grin:
By chance, Mrs Dex and I happened to go on holiday in Majorca a few years ago during gay pride week.  We Sam many a strange sight while there.  Has to be said that the amount of leather, rubber and plastic they wore didn't exactly back up any claims of green credentials🤣🤣

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 12, 2023, 07:00:52 PMBy chance, Mrs Dex and I happened to go on holiday in Majorca a few years ago during gay pride week.  We Sam many a strange sight while there.  Has to be said that the amount of leather, rubber and plastic they wore didn't exactly back up any claims of green credentials🤣🤣
:upvote: :grin:
[email protected]