The thinking man's Katie Price

Started by Alex, April 07, 2023, 12:47:59 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Furniture shops will be happy.  She'll be getting replacement sofas and beds every year.

morty

I can understand wanting to turn back the advance of time ... but I think ... what will she do when she's about 90 and struggling along with a rollator walker thingy. 
It's not going to be a good look when she's shuffling along with a stooped back.

I've seen some women who look good, as if they've known when to stop and just discreetly improve what they've got ... 

dextrous63

Quote from: morty on April 08, 2023, 06:35:51 PMI can understand wanting to turn back the advance of time ... but I think ... what will she do when she's about 90 and struggling along with a rollator walker thingy.
It's not going to be a good look when she's shuffling along with a stooped back.

She'll be a perfect sphere by then and able to roll around with total ease.  She'll just need some large egg cups to sit in while she watches old clips of Countdown, when she was attractive and "normal"

klondike

As I said earlier I don't think people who do this see themselves as most others do. They firmly believe it makes them attractive rather than a figure of fun. It's sad in a way.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on April 09, 2023, 10:03:57 AMAs I said earlier I don't think people who do this see themselves as most others do. They firmly believe it makes them attractive rather than a figure of fun. It's sad in a way.
Well I'd certainly have fun playing with them.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I'd be far too wary of the dangers. Think of the breathing difficulties they could cause.

dextrous63

Would be cheaper if they went and bought an appropriately convex or concave mirror.

April 09, 2023, 10:09:39 AM
Quote from: klondike on April 09, 2023, 10:07:35 AMI'd be far too wary of the dangers. Think of the breathing difficulties they could cause.
Especially if they wanted to be on top😬