The thinking man's Katie Price

Started by Alex, April 07, 2023, 12:47:59 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

It's not really a joke, but she does look a bit like a clown.  What has this allegedly intelligent woman done to herself  ?

Scrumpy

Intelligent she is not.. Clever with numbers she is..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Michael Rolls

oh dear - I used to think her quite attractive - not any more
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Two from the top, one from the middles and the rest from the bottom please Carol

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

morty

Her face is the best bit ... but she has a fixed smile stuck on it all the time now. Do her face muscles not move anymore?

The rest of her. Awful. Like a spacehoppers mating party. 

dextrous63

Quote from: morty on April 07, 2023, 09:00:24 PMHer face is the best bit ... but she has a fixed smile stuck on it all the time now. Do her face muscles not move anymore?

The rest of her. Awful. Like a spacehoppers mating party.
Maybe the weight of her buttocks is pulling the skin back from her mouth and down her neck and back, so she is baring her teeth all the time.

morty

You've given this some thought haven't you Dex?
I bet you had a Meccano set as a youngster.

dextrous63

Quote from: morty on April 07, 2023, 09:13:23 PMYou've given this some thought haven't you Dex?
I bet you had a Meccano set as a youngster.
Yep.  Although in this instance Morty, I think my plasticine would have been more appropriate 

morty

I do always wonder how such well endowed ladies manage to fit behind their steering wheels..... and what happens if the air bags go off.

dextrous63

Quote from: morty on April 07, 2023, 09:25:27 PMI do always wonder how such well endowed ladies manage to fit behind their steering wheels..... and what happens if the air bags go off.
I think Vorderman's airbags have already gone off!!

April 07, 2023, 09:35:51 PM
What I want to know is what shop sells those clothes?  Presumably they must have a "freak" section somewhere, in which a drunken seamstress took her eyes off the sewing machine for a few seconds.

JBR

Whether she, and others like her, wants to make a real mess of her body is entirely up to her.
Personally, I cannot see the attraction of unnaturally enormous boobs or buttocks.

You know, if they really feel the need to do it, someone should invent inflatable bras and knickers which could appear exactly the same, yet when the novelty has worn off, there'd be no need for expensive surgery to put things right.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Good idea.  Michelin man suit springs to mind.

The other advantage, of course, would be that the pall bearers wouldn't have to contend with the added weight of silicon inserts coupled with the need for a supersized coffin.  Come to think of it, I wonder if those silicon bags would be removed prior to incineration at the crematorium?

klondike

Quote from: JBR on April 07, 2023, 11:34:08 PMPersonally, I cannot see the attraction of unnaturally enormous boobs or buttocks.
Maybe she had a morbid fear of falling over and being unable to get back up. No problem now she'd bounce right back.

They say dyslexics look in a mirror and just see fat fat fat. Maybe this sort of thing along with trout lips etc. is some sort of lillness.