Donald Trump

Started by Alex, February 22, 2023, 08:30:54 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Just been listening to the Donald, he says what the people want to hear alright  ! :grin:   Will he win ?

klondike

He can certainly talk well. Unlike sleepy Joe. Is he the best chance for the Republicans? I don't know - he is very much a Marmite sort of guy and some of the crap he came out with in the past doesn't help. Plenty of Yanks seem to absolutely detest him. 

Scrumpy

'I am always right'..

We could do with him over here.. He wouldn't put up with all these illegals coming in..  People mocked him when he wanted to put up a wall..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

The wall is still up as far as I know, just not completed only 500 miles or so were built.  Hours after becoming president, Biden ordered construction to stop.  I wonder, if given the immigration problems the US now faces, he regrets this ?

Jacqueline

I'd have Trump any day over the lot we have.

Cassandra

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 23, 2023, 06:52:42 PMI'd have Trump any day over the lot we have.

Me too, he's definitely getting my vote. He's far too straight talking for the tosspot politicians of the UK the majority of which can't even describe what a woman is!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Jacqueline

You are lucky Cass, you stand a slight chance of getting him back, we have only more of the same.